💐||51

Author Pov.

The couple arrived at jungkook's parents house, at first the younger was really scared and worried that Mrs.jeon wouldn't like him that he refused to go but jungkook kept telling him that it will be fine, despite his fear of being rejected by jungkook's parents he tried to gather as much courage as he could.

He went back home to change to more suitable clothes other than his oversized hoodie, he took time to prepare but to jungkook, it was worth it, the younger wore a black trousers along with a white button up shirt, he wore Gucci skull and flower jacquard wool waistcoat and Gucci leather web horsebit loafer.

Jimin wore a thin ribbon tied around his collar, his hair was straightened but the right side tugged behind his ear, jungkook was really happy to see how hard jimin was trying to impress his parents, mostly his mother, for once.. someone is trying for him, " you look beautiful, so stop biting your lips " he whispered to jimin as they stood outside of his parents house.

" thank you.. " he uttered nervously as he glanced at their hands, his hand holding into jungkook's really tightly, " let's go in, I am sure they are waiting for us " the older said before tugging on his boyfriend hand to urge him to move inside faster, jimin gulped but followed his boyfriend, hope is all what contained his mind for now.

____

The couple were sitting in the living room next to each other while jungkook's parents sat at the couch in front of them, jungkook took the cup of tea and handed it to his boyfriend in order to calm him down, jimin whispered a thank you before taking a sip from his cup.

His hands tightly holding the warm cup, trying to distract himself from how nervous he was by focusing on the warmth he is getting by both jungkook and his cup of tea, " so mom,.. " jungkook called gaining both his parents and jimin attention, " and dad.. " he said looking at Mr.jeon before glancing at his boyfriend.

" I know you met already, but let me introduce him again.. " he said hesitantly not sure how to act in front of his parents, " this is my boyfriend.. " he said as jimin put down the cup, he glanced at the couple before he leaned back to fix his posture, " park jimin " he smiled as he put a hand on the younger thigh.

Mrs.jeon eyes fell on her son hand before looking at jimin who was smiling nervously, examining the boy before rolling her eyes, " and you just bothered to tell us now? How long you two been dating? " she asked, a bit bothered by the fact her son didn't tell her about this earlier, " mom, we made it official in the hospital, so technically you found out right away ".

" you did? " his father asked shocked, jungkook nodded, " I just wanted to make sure of my feelings, before telling you or the kids anything " he said earning a nod from his father, he looked at his mother hoping she would make it easy for both of them and accept them but she kept quiet as she bit her lips.

Jimin was feeling his body getting hotter as nervousness ate him up, he was really hoping he would be accepted by his boyfriend parents, but jungkook mother shattered everything he was convincing himself off when she suddenly responded to her son words.

" and you expect us to what? Congratulate you two? " she scoffed, her husband was confused because normally he would be the harsh one on jungkook and his decisions not her, " mom.. " jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at her, " you bringing your boyfriend all dolled up and innocently sitting here doesn't change my mind ".