💐||32

Author Pov.

Jimin was laying on his bed while playing with his phone, he really wanted to call jungkook but he was embarrassed, after that dream he been acting awkward when it about jungkook, even if the older texted him he would answer in an awkward way, he buried his head on the pillow and started faking his cry due to his embarrassment.

He let out a sigh when he realized it was pointless, he sat up and got his phone to finally call the older, as he was entering his passcode a call from the older surprised him leading him to throw the phone, " fuck " he blurted out as he whined to himself, he didn't want to pick up but at the same time he does.

With a heavy heart he accepted the call, " h-hello.. " he said in a shaky tone, " hey.. " the older said as he released his breath, " are you busy? " the older asked, jimin shook his head forgetting that the older can't see him, " you are.. " he concluded when he didn't hear a response from the younger.

" NO! " jimin shouted, " ug- sorry.. I forgot and shook my head instead of responding.. " he mumbled softly as his cheeks developed a pink color, " cute.. " the older blurted out as he chuckled, " I didn't see you today.. " he said trying to change the topic from embarrassment.

" I am sure you saw my mom, they say we look alike? " he said leading the younger to laugh, " nope, she is prettier " he said leading the older to smile, " thanks.. " he said as the boy hummed in response, " so, are you free right now? " he asked again, jimin answered with a simple yes.

" would you mind if I come, I miss you.. " he said softly, jimin cheeks turned redder than they were as he shyly smiled, " I don't.. " he said in a low, shy tone, " I miss you too.. " he added as he hid one of his cheeks while looking at his thighs, " I will call you once I arrive, jiminie " he said before hanging up the call, not bothering to hear jimin response.

On the other hand jimin was freaking out, he started examining his room trying to find any dirt or clothes that he had thrown but found nothing, he sighed in relief before running to the living room, taehyung was home and he needed him out, of course after he helps him to tidy the house and himself too.

" tae!! " the smaller shouted as he ran to his best friend room, knocking on the door repeatedly, " taetae help! " he shouted as he knocked hard on the door, before he could knock again the door burst opened showing a half naked taehyung with a worried expression, " are you ok? Did someone hurt you? " he asked as he examined jimin.

" no.. " he pouted leading the taller to stare at him in shock and irritation, " jungkook is coming over.. " he muttered shyly, " do I look ok? Or should I change? and we have to clean the living room before you leave.. please? " he said as the boy stayed still, expression not really amused.

" are you fucking kidding with me jimin? " he asked as the boy frowned, " no.. " he pouted again, " he said he missed me.. and- never mind.. " he muttered sadly before walking toward the living room to tidy the place by his own, taehyung sighed as he looked at his friend.

" you clean the living room, I will pick something for you to change into " he said as the boy looked at him with glistening eyes, " I am leaving but please don't do anything stupid " he said before going to the boy room, jimin pouted but continued cleaning the living room, he was a bit sad at how angry taehyung was but stayed quiet.

__________
Hope you guys like it
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜