💐||16

Author Pov.

Jungkook felt a small hand over his arm, gently shaking him, he looked up to see jimin looking at him with a weak smile on his face, " I hope I am not bothering you.. " he mumbled softly but the boy just shook his head and sat up straight.

" do you mind.. if I sit? " he asked timidly, " no.. I don't, even if.. no one would say no to you " he smiled weakly as jimin blushed, " why would you think so? " he asked as he tilted his head to the side cutely.. in jungkook opinion.

" I think I said it before.. you are- " he took a deep breathe before glancing at jimin, " beautiful " he smiled shyly as he fiddled with his hands, jimin found himself smiling despite his cheeks reddening due to embarrassment, " this is for you ".

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at the drink in the smaller boy hand, " banana milk? " he asked with sudden excitement in his voice, " well.. seokjin did say you will like this but I didn't know you would be this cute just because of banana milk " he giggled as he handed the boy the glass.

Jungkook grinned as he took a sip from the homemade banana milk, " but doesn't mean I am soft " he raised an eyebrow as he glanced at the boy from the side of his eyes, " but you look soft " the younger said as he ruffled jungkook hair.

" no.. I look pathetic " he blurted out suddenly as his smile turned into a thin line while holding jimin hand that he used to ruffle his hair, jimin smile disappeared too, " sorry.. " jungkook whispered as he gently moved his hand away from the boy wrist to his finger tips before slowly letting go of his hand.

Jimin noticed how gentle.. caring his touch was, but stayed quiet, " why do you think so? " jimin asked, he isn't the type to dig out others problems but for some reason he wanted to know more about jungkook, even though he may shut him off for being a stranger.

" me being pathetic? " he asked confusedly, jimin nodded with a small pout on his lips, " I am just am.. I am not enough for my kids.. or anyone else.. no matter what.. I am not wanted nor my efforts " he sighed as he smiled weakly.

" how do you know that? how are you so sure that you are not enough? " he asked as jungkook stayed quiet, " I know it's hard when it's just you, but don't think lowly off yourself.. if you were bad you wouldn't have raised such well behaved kids " he said as jungkook blushed slightly trying to contain his smile.

" and! at least you have kids to keep your company.. " he mumbled softly leading the taller to smile, " and why are you so sad about this? " jungkook asked as the boy sighed, " it just.. " he sighed again leading jungkook to frown slightly.

" if I tell you..- don't laugh at me.. ok? " jimin asked as the boy nodded in response, " you promised! " he held the older arm excitedly, jungkook almost choked on his banana milk when jimin suddenly jumped on him, " I promise.. just don't jump on me while drinking " he laughed tiredly.

" sorry " jimin blushed as he looked down, jungkook grinned as he rested the glass next to him, " so, tell me? " he turned to face jimin who kept turning redder, " mm.. I am twenty five.. " he started as the older just hummed waiting for him to continue.

" and I have never been kissed? " he embarrassedly blurted it out before burying his head on the older shoulder, " so I am more pathetic since I never experienced being with anyone before.. " he whispered, jungkook stayed still as he stared at the boy, by the way the boy behaved he is sure he isn't lying.

Something inside him was happy about knowing this, even though he didn't know him well, " jungkook.. " jimin called for the third time, the boy realized how he just turned mute on the younger, " does that mean you never dated anyone too? ".

" if you are wondering, dates that the other person actually showed up? yeah.. none. " he blurted out suddenly feeling disappointed in himself, " I am not sure if I should be happy about this but I am glad " he leaned closer trying to find warmth in the other boy.

" but I am happy you are single.. " jimin mumbled softly as he looked down, he tightened his hold on jungkook arm, " it was hard taking you out of my mind after last time.. you know.. the flower crown " he smiled as the boy felt embarrassed " I thought it may have been a mistake and you are married but.. glad you are not ".

Jungkook blushed, he never thought that small incident was a reason to make such a beautiful person interested in him.. despite having kids, " if.. " he started gaining jimin attention, " you are free tomorrow.. would you go on a date with me? " he asked as the smaller eyes widened slightly in surprise.

" you don't ha- " jimin shook his head as he interrupted the older words, " I would love too " he smiled showing his eye crescents smile, jungkook found himself smiling too as he nodded, " great.. " he mumbled softly trying his best not to smile harder than he already was.

The two were enjoying each other presence that they didn't notice that an hour passed with them sitting outside talking nonstop about different things, ignoring the fact that jimin was really close to jungkook body as he rested his head on the taller shoulder.

It felt natural, calming too so neither jungkook nor jimin tried pushing the other away, but nothing last, " jimin " namjoon coughed before calling the boy who felt sudden embarrassment from how close he was to jungkook, " yes hyung.. " he answered as he tried putting some space between him and the older.

" taehyung is leaving " he said with a fond smile, " oh ok.. " he glanced at jungkook, he really didn't want to leave.. especially after seeing that look on jungkook, his eyes are lost and scared his lips tried forming words but failed, " see you later jungkook " he smiled as hurriedly pecked the boy cheek before rushing past namjoon to reach taehyung.

" so.. " namjoon started as his friend was still frozen from the kiss, " jimin huh " he laughed slightly as he sat next to his friend, jungkook gulped before looking straight ahead, " I did something stupid " he said as his friend furrowed his eyebrows, " what? ".

" I asked him on a date tomorrow.. " he muttered before he groaned, ruffling his hair in the process, " and? did he say no? " he asked worried but the boy shook his head, " he said yes.. " he replied, namjoon laughed, " and why is that considered stupid? ".

" because I don't think he deserves someone like me.. he is really kind and I am not sure if I can provide him with whatever he want.. and the kids.. I don't think he will like going on a date with the kids.. " he frowned as namjoon shook his head, " stop thinking this way, and the kids drop them off to my house.. me and jin will keep an eye on them ".

" but hyu- " namjoon sighed, " shut up, and do it " he frowned, " ok.. thank you hyung " he smiled, few seconds later the younger frowned as he facepalmed, " what now? " namjoon asked worried about his friend, " I forgot to take his number ".

Namjoon laughed, " oh my god jungkook! stupid " he laughed harder as the boy pouted, " what do I do now? " he whined as he held namjoon hand, " I will ask jin to give me his number " the taller said as he stood up, " stupid " the older kept laughing as he walked inside with jungkook following him.

______________
I was supposed to publish two yesterday and two today.. but fell asleep while revising them
the other two I will publish them when the 2nd chapter is ready