💐||21

Author Pov.

The sun was setting down when the two boys arrived to the park, they left the cafe as soon as they finished their drinks, jungkook kept arguing with the cats which made jimin laugh a lot at his personality, he looked cute when he held one of the cats that tried to attack jimin leg again.

He was giving the cat a small lecture while squishing her face playfully, he massaged the cat head then rubbed under her chin trying to calm her down then let go of her, surprisingly the cat stayed quiet next to him, as they talked for few minutes lost in each other.

Jungkook decided that two of them should go and walk around the park thinking it's the best place where they could talk and get to know each other better than just visiting a cafe or a crowded place where they wouldn't be able to talk freely without fearing that someone may hear them.

" the swings are empty " jungkook said as he gently pulled jimin toward the play ground, the younger smiled as he followed him, " wait " jungkook said as he tried to dust off the swing seat for jimin, " come, sit " he smiled as he held the two strings that were holding the swing seat up.

" thank you.. " jimin muttered shyly as he sat down, his back facing jungkook chest, the older leaned down and whispered a low " welcome " near the boy ear leading the two to laugh, " hold tight " he muttered before pushing the boy back to help him swing back and forth.

Even though he was happy he couldn't stop the sad thoughts from invading his mind, jungkook tried to stop the swing when he noticed that jimin stopped laughing, hearing his soft sniffs made something inside him clench.

" you ok jimin? " he asked as he stood in front of the boy, " did I hurt you or something? " he asked worry lacing his voice, " no.. you didn't " he said as tears welled up in his eyes, " then why..? " jungkook asked as he reached to wipe a tear that rolled down the boy cheek.

" I don't know, a lot..? I feel overwhelmed " he whined softly as he let more tears falling down his cheeks, " overwhelmed? Because of what? " the older asked as jimin stayed quiet, he wasn't really sure how to open up to the boy about all of this.

" hey, you know you can tell me anything right? " he said as he squatted down while resting his hands on jimin thighs in hope to hold himself from falling, " I am just.. " he started leading the boy to lean closer, " happy..? " he mumbled softly as he looked at the older eyes.

" happy? Because of the date? Or something el- " Jimin smiled as he nodded, " you make me feel special.. like I am some important person in your life.. which is new to me.. I don't- I never felt that way.. " he said as he sniffed cutely trying to stop his tears leading the older to smile fondly as he stared at the boy.

" the fact that you are still here means a lot.. you are actually listening to everything I say as if it was the most important thing in the world when the truth it's so simple that other may think it's stupid.. or not worth mentioning.. " he said as jungkook nodded.

" having kids do that to you " he chuckled leading the smaller to giggle in response, " it makes you want to focus on the little things to understand the person better and how they feel.. if you ignore the small details.. you are ignoring half of the person too.. " jungkook said as he reached to caress jimin cheeks.

" that why, I do care.. and I do enjoy these small stupid talks that you start.. because to me? They are not stupid.. " he smiled as jimin stayed quiet, the two stared at each other eyes until jungkook interrupted their staring contest.

" I want to commit to someone.. and for once.. I found someone that actually care about knowing me and my likes instead of how many cars I own, how much I will inherit from my father " he snorted at the stupid questions the people he dated asked him.

" you are different, you never.. even once.. asked about JEON jungkook.. all you were interested about was related to jungkook.. the father of a two.. and nothing more.. " he felt his eyes stinging as his own tears threatened to fall, jimin noticed that.

The two of them understood each other, they understand how it is when no one accepted you, or at least the real you.. all they cared about was money, pleasure and their own benefits from all of that, to finally find someone that click just right.. in all ways? No one can understand it better than these two.

Jimin tears started to fall when jungkook let a tear fall down his cheeks, it was getting hard to hold it so he just lowered his guards around the boy and let his emotion express itself to the younger.. to show him how tired and needy he was for love.. for care and attention.. that seems only jimin can give to him.

The younger found himself throwing his body over jungkook as he wrapped his arms around his neck, even though jungkook lost his balance and fell back with jimin over him, he didn't mind.. he actually stayed down.. letting the boy express himself as he did the same.

Tears and giggles is all that surrounded them at that moment, of course along of few presences of other people who didn't really mind the interactions happening between the two boys, they were happy.. and this date was helping them develop more feelings to each other.. feelings that they weren't sure they will get to experience.

__________
I may publish a new jikook story ( that I started in private) but I am still choosing, I will assign certain days to update it, while I update this story almost daily?

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡