💐||29

Author Pov.

Jungkook and namjoon were in the office, he needed to talk to the older about what happened with jimin earlier but he wasn't sure how to bring the topic up, namjoon noticed how the younger was in deep thoughts, he kept calling him but he wouldn't answer, the older sat next to jungkook and nudged him on his side.

The younger jumped slightly before noticing the older sitting next to him, " sorry.. " he muttered as he looked down, " what's wrong jungkook? " namjoon asked as the boy bit his lips nervously, " did something happen? Do you need help with the projects? " he asked as the younger shook his head.

" I can do them alone.. " he said as the older nodded, " but something did happen.. " he said as jungkook nodded in response, " let me guess, jimin? " he asked knowingly, the younger nodded again, " what happened between you two? " he asked as jungkook closed his eyes, he felt sad and his eyes got teary as he remembered what happened earlier.

" hyung, I think I messed up.. " he said as he looked at his friend eyes, tears threatening to fall, " why do you think so? " the older asked confusedly, " I made him sad " he sighed as he wiped his eyes to prevent his tears from falling, " he think I want to remain as his friend, it's my fault.. but I want to be more than a friend " he said as he looked straight into namjoon eyes.

" I really wanted to explain everything but we were at school, and I just- I couldn't say anything.. " he lowered his head as namjoon smiled, " and now, what are you doing? " he asked as the younger furrowed his eyebrows, " on a break, I need to finish the project.. " he frowned, namjoon laughed, " I meant you talking to me about your problems ".

" just pretend jimin is me if it's easier? Try talking to him, I am sure he would be more than happy to see you open up to him " he said as jungkook nodded, " you think so? " the younger asked, " I know so, just try " namjoon said as he rubbed the younger back, " ok.. I will try.. " he mumbled softly.

__________
Later that day.

Taehyung had to leave for work so he let the smaller alone at home, he was hesitant to leave because jimin was feeling really down and insecure but he couldn't stay so he left the boy when he made sure that he was more stable than earlier.

Jimin frowned when he heard their apartment bell, he wasn't excepting any visitors and for sure it wasn't taehyung since he just arrived at his workplace, he shut off the tv and walked toward the door with confusion all over his face.

He opened the door slightly and stuck his head out to see who visit their apartment at this time, and he regretted it, he opened the door a bit wider to be able to stand properly in front of jungkook, " hey.. " the older said as the younger just bowed.

" can we talk? " jungkook asked as the boy looked confusedly at him, " mmm.. sure " he mumbled softly before moving away from the door to give the older some space to be able to walk inside, jimin bit his lips nervously as he closed the door before following the older inside.

Jungkook sat down and the younger sat beside him, his head hung low as he waited for jungkook to talk, the older could feel the tension in the air increasing, " god, this is so awkward.. " the older said as jimin sighed, " yeah.. "

" I am sorry jimin.. " the older said as he turned his face to look at the younger boy, " it's true, that I pushed you away.. but it is your fault.. " he muttered shyly as he lowered his head, " my fault?! " jimin asked, voice a bit irritated by jungkook words.

" yeah! You are a distraction to me jimin, I like you.. but I can't focus on work, I have a lot of projects to work on and talking to you made it hard for me to concentrate on my work.." jungkook sighed, " but it is not an excuse for me to push you away like this, it just.. it been a while and I just didn't know how to say it, so I choose the easiest way.. which is pushing you away ".

" does that mean.. I am a bad distraction? Or a good one? " jimin asked in hopeful tone, eyes glistening as he stared at the older eyes, jungkook released a deep breathe, trying to surpass a laugh, " a good distraction " he muttered as he looked at the boy eyes, " a beauti-ngh ".

Jimin lips crashed on the older lips, he wasn't sure from where this courage came from but he couldn't stop himself from thinking of kissing the older boy, especially after calling him a beautiful distraction, he rested his hands on the older shoulders and tried pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook plans were all shattered from the younger needy kiss, he wanted this to be special for him but the fact jimin didn't care and just jumped on him, made him feel different type of feelings, but he couldn't ignore that he enjoyed the way jimin plump lips pressed on his.

His hands gripped on jimin waist as he pulled him closer to him, jimin straddled the older as he gently moved his lips against jungkook's, a moan escaped his lips as he felt aroused by his own action, " I like you a lot, jungkook " he breathed heavily against jungkook cheek.

" I like you too, jiminie " he smiled as he gently caressed the boy waist from both sides, his lips pressing hard on jimin's, " I like you way too much.. " he added between the kisses he was sharing with the younger, the only response he got was a another kiss, needy kiss.

__________
I have a lot of chapters ready
but I will update them through the day,
of course I will double update first
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜