💐||42

Author Pov.

The day was going smoothly in the school, jimin gave the kids a free time to play because he had to mark the short tests they had to give the kids to help them if they had trouble in learning simple subjects like math or english, he looked up to see jiwoon and hymei playing alone, sitting on the table in the far end of the class.

A smile took over his face as he saw jiwoon fixing hymei hair for her, the fact that the boy was caring but not the type to show off his affection made him feel different things inside, he saw how jungkook treated them, he loved them and spoiled them but he have a limit to his kind acts, well.. At least for a short time, he always goes back to spoiling them after scolding the two kids.

The lightbulb above the two boys started switching on and off for few seconds before a loud bop sound scared the whole class, leading the students to scream in fear while jiwoon wrapped his arms around his sister in order to protect her, jimin eyes widened as he ran toward the two kids, in fear they got are hurt.

" hey, are you two ok? " he asked worriedly as he held the two before glancing at the shattered glass surrounding them, " I am ok. " jiwoon muttered as he looked at his sister, " are you sure? " jimin asked the young boy who nodded as a response to his teacher, " and you hymei? " she cried as she jumped on jimin, holding him tighter when he tried pulling away to look at her face, " I want appa " she cried.

" baby, appa is at work, he can't come now,are you hurt somewhere? " he asked as he gently caressed her hair, she shook her head as she tried climbing up jimin body when she felt she was falling, wanting to burry her head in the nape of his neck as she seeked for comfort, jiwoon stayed quiet while he watched the two.

A feeling inside jimin made him feel something twist in his stomach, his mind racing with different thoughts about why such thing happened, everything was perfectly fine, but why suddenly it feels the opposite?, he was not sure but he felt like he needed to call jungkook to make sure everything is fine, but something deep inside him says otherwise.

On the other hand, jungkook was rushed to the hospital with his father, the older male was examining his son face as guilt slowly build up more inside of him, " I am sorry, jumgkook-ah " he mumbled tiredly as he watched the doctors pull his son away in order to treat him, minutes later, namjoon arrived and waited along side of his friend father.

" do you think he will forgive me? " Mr.jeon asked, tone a bit shaky, namjoon smiled, " I don't think he will enjoy seeing you feeling guilty and sad, so yeah, he will ", Mr.jeon smiled as he looked down, " was it true.. " he asked gaining the younger attention, " him, finding someone? ".

Namjoon smiled, " yeah, a friend of mine, and my fiancé " he said, his dimples visible after muttering the last word, " a girl? " he asked as the taller smile flattered slightly, he shook his head, " a boy? " he asked again earning a nod as a response, " is he happy? " he asked again, " from what I saw yes, they clicked so easily.. ".

" also, jimin teachs jungkook's kids " he added as the older stayed quiet, knowing more about his son, feeling sorry that he didn't trust that the boy could easily find a person for himself without his parents help, he regretted forcing him to work as a punishment but regretting wouldn't solve anything now.

" did you call my wife? " he asked as namjoon nodded, " I did, she will pick them as soon as school ends, she didn't want to worry them by taking them out of school " he said as the older nodded in understanding, " and that boy, does he know? That jungkook fainted? " he asked as he examined namjoon face.

" no, I didn't contact him, he will freak out if I did, believe me.. " he sighed as he remembered how jin always talked about the younger sensitivity, " he is worse than a kid, he get worried easily it better if I keep quiet about this.. at least till jungkook wakes up " he said leading Mr.jeon to smile, " he seems nice.. " he added.

" jimin? He is.. I am sure you and Mrs.jeon will like him " namjoon smiled widely, before the older could respond the doctor walking toward them gained their attention as he interrupted their conversation, " Mr.jeon " he bowed before looking at namjoon and bowing slightly to him.

" Doctor lee, how is he? " Mr.jeon asked as he sadly looked at the male in front of him, " don't worry, it's nothing severely serious, at least for now.. ", Mr.jeon eyes widened, " what do you mean? " he asked as the man sighed " you should give him a break from work, he is so stressed to the point he exhausted his whole body, he lack sleep and nutriment, if he continue doing that to his body it could lead to severe damages at such a young age ".

" how is he now? " namjoon asked as the older held his head, feeling disappointed in himself, he couldn't stop cursing himself for leading his son to reach this state, " he is resting now, he is being moved to the vip room as requested, I am not sure when he will wake up, but maybe in few hours? When he gets enough rest " he said as the younger stood up.

" thank you so much doctor " he said as the man smiled, " it's my job, no need to thank me " he said before glancing at Mr.jeon, " just let him rest, don't let him overwork himself, don't make the same mistakes.. I know you meant no harm but you jeon's keep on visiting the hospital for the same reason " the man said leading his friend to chuckle tiredly.

" sorry about that, but I am glad he is fine, thank you " he smiled as he patted his friend shoulder when he stood up, " I was really worried about him.. " his smile turned into a thin line, " he will wake up, just let him rest " he said as the man nodded, " well, I have to go, we should meet sometime " he said as the older agreed, " call me when you are free " he smiled as he watched his friend walk away.

He went to the vip section along with namjoon to check on his son, he felt somehow relieved that his condition wasn't that serious, but he surely giving him both a break and an apology for what he made him go through, in the end.. he didn't want to end up being the bad father he never was, both him and jungkook relationship was different before, and he wanted to go back to the old days, where he spoiled him instead.

__________
hope you guys share your thoughts so far? :(

also, I want to re publish the taegi story after this story ends, will you guys like that or should I keep it unpublished?