💐||49

Author Pov.

Jungkook and jimin finally arrived home, the older was a bit tired so he fell asleep on the younger shoulder while being driven to his house, the older left hand securely holding into jimin's left hand, his weight is mostly on him since he was resting on his shoulder but the younger didn't mind because he was happy that jungkook is resting.

Unfortunately he had to wake him up, he paid the driver once he parked next to the older house, he woke jungkook up, gently shaking his hand as he sweetly called his name, " jungkookie? " he called as he tilted his head to the side, trying to get a better view of jungkook face, " kookie? " he called again, tone a bit louder.

The older hummed as a response as he held jimin's hand tighter, " kookie, we arrived, please wake up? " he mumbled softly as he shook the male hand, jungkook was really exhausted but he tried his best to open his eyes, he tiredly looked around him, " we are home? " he asked, tone innocent compared to his usual self.

Jimin smiled as he nodded, trying his best not to squeal or coo at the male cuteness, " let me just pay " he said as he tried getting his wallet out but stopped when jimin held his hand again, " I already paid, let's go " he said smiling, " but- " jimin frowned, " no but's, come on let's go, we are bothering the driver ".

The older glanced at the driver who smiled awkwardly at him through the mirror, " sorry " he bowed before telling jimin to get off, the couple got off the car as they thanked the man, " I am sleepy jiminie " the older said as he wrapped his arms around the younger waist, tiredly following him to the door.

" I know, let's just go in, and then you can rest " he smiled as the older nodded, " give me your keys? " he asked as he offered jungkook his hand, his palm looking red and cute to the older, jungkook smiled as he rested his chin on jimin palm, jimin was surprised but giggled, " kookie? Please " he whined cutely but the older just placed a kiss on his palm instead.

The younger cheeks turned red before he stepped aside, feeling embarrassed by jungkook action, " my baby got embarrassed by a kiss~ " he teased but earned a pout in response, " I am sorry baby, Let's go in " jungkook said as he laughed, the key finally inserted in the lock to unlock his house.

" how about you go and lay down while I prepare you something to drink, or maybe eat? " he asked but the older shook his head, " I only need you, let's go upstairs? " he held jimin's hand and pulled him upstairs, he was not really patient so he couldn't wait for the younger answer, jimin was surprised but went along with him.

The two walked in the room quietly, both of them not bothering to exchange any word, the older turned as he still held jimin's hand, taking a few steps back while his eyes were fixed on both of their hands, gently rubbing each other hands with their thumbs, stealing glances every two second, feeling shy yet somehow normal.

The two looked as if they belonged together, as if they needed the other to feel complete, and somehow it was true, " I will just change.. " jungkook broke the silence as he slowly let go of the younger hand, he was hesitant, and both of them were aware of how obvious he was but they ended up letting go of each other's hands.

Jimin quietly stood as his face dropped and his eyes fixed on his feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world, but in reality he was just overwhelmed, he was nervous and slightly scared, but he knew jungkook wouldn't hurt him, so he waited patiently as he changed.

Jungkook walked toward his bed and got under the cover, leaving jimin still standing alone, " minnie " he called with a sweet smile on his face, eyes examining jimin body from head to toe, he licked his lips as he waited for the boy answer, " yes? " the younger tone was shaky but he tried to ignore the fact his nervousness was showing.

" come here " jungkook patted on the bed, " please? " he added once he noticed the surprised yet scared look on jimin face, " nothing will happen, I just need you to be next to me.. " he continued leading the boy cheeks to turn a darker shade of pink, jimin hesitantly walked toward jungkook, he stopped two steps away from the bed.

Jungkook turned to sleep on his right side, " join me.. " he mumbled softly as he examined the younger face expression, " but I didn't even shower, it's better if- " the older chuckled before shaking his head, " I didn't too, so come? " he asked again, this time his tone a bit sad, somehow needy but sad.

Jimin looked at his clothes before looking at jungkook, he released a deep breathe, " can I take my.. jeans off? " he asked, this time embarrassing the older that his cheeks deepened in color, " sure " the older coughed awkwardly as he looked anywhere but jimin's body, the younger pressed his lips together, trying to stop his laughter but failed as he took his jeans off.

" what's so funny? " jungkook asked, his eyes suddenly examining jimin's body again, the way his boyfriend thighs were thick, and inviting.. he had to stop himself from having weird thoughts so he shifted his gaze to his face instead, the younger just shook his head as he mumbled a low ' nothing ' to him, " come " jungkook said as he made some space for the younger, jimin hesitantly got in the bed with jungkook, slightly embarrassed that he only had his underwear, sleeveless shirt and an oversized hoodie.

Jungkook didn't like the space they had between each other so he pulled his boyfriend body close to his own, burying his head on the younger neck as left wet kisses trailing from his neck to under his ear, " I need you, baby " jungkook whispered as he tiredly breathed on the boy neck, " and I am here " the younger answered as he gently patted jungkook's head, caressing his hair right after.

The older smiled as he held the younger tighter than before, his eyes slowly closing as his breath calmed down, he was comfortable being in the arms of the boy he likes, and for jimin? He was just hoping that when he wakes up the next morning, this will be his sweet reality.. and not just some desirable dream.

____________
I will try to update tomorrow
After I come back from college
Hope you guys enjoy it
I will appreciate it your opinions/comments
💜💖🧡💜💖🧡💜💖