💐||38

Author Pov.

Taehyung was really nervous, jimin wouldn't give him any information about the boy he was meeting in few minutes, he just told him to dress well and go to the address he sent him, he was nervously sitting in one of the tables that was reserved under the name of park jimin, which made him a bit annoyed because jimin wouldn't let him know who is he meeting.

He was mindlessly staring at the table when a figure approached him, a small smile tugged on the male face when he saw how distracted taehyung was, he waved a hand and bent down close to the boy face gaining his attention, taehyung was so surprised that a yelp escaped his lips.

" b- bogum.. " he called softly as he rested a hand on his own chest, " what are you doing here? " he asked confused as the boy smiled, " well, first.. I am sorry I am late, I was picking these for you " he smiled as he handed the confused boy the flower bouquet, it was a beautiful white gardenia surrounded by yellow acacia.

It was simple but he found it perfect, meaningful to both of them, the moment he saw the flowers he realized everything, the reason why jimin didn't tell him was because it was bogum, jimin cousin, they were always close but he never thought that the older would ever like him, well.. not romantically.

Bogum was really nervous and insecure, he knew taehyung had a certain type he likes when it's about dating and being in a relationship, and he was surely not his type, " I could leave, if you feel uncomfortable, it just jimin.. he said it was my chance to confess but I don't want things to be awkward between us " he rambled leading the younger to look up at him.

" it's ok, I am just surprised.. never thought you would have romantic feelings toward me.. " taehyung smiled weakly as he looked at the flower bouquet in his hand, " they are beautiful, thanks " he added as his smile widened, " your welcome.. " the older blushed, he tried to hide his flustered face by opening the menu.

" gummy? " taehyung called, slightly amused by the boy shyness, the older just hummed in response, " you are not holding it correctly " he said confusing the male, he lowered the menu, eyes locking with taehyung, " the menu, it's upside down.. " he added as a chuckle escaped his lips.

" oh.. " the older started laughing as he flipped the menu, " stop embarrassing me, you are making it hard for me " he said as taehyung looked down, trying to hide his smile, " I- " he felt nervous when he tried voicing out his thoughts, " I am relieved that it was you? I was scared.. nervous and really worried to be honest.. "

" seeing you here, instead of many others that I thought off, makes me happy.. I never even considered you liking me, yet I am not weirded out by you when I saw you " he said as tears welled up in his eyes, " I think I can trust myself in your hands " he chuckled at his own words as the older stared at him.

A hand slowly finding it way toward his own, " I have always had a crush on you, having a chance to finally confess.. I am happy " he said with a smile that lead his eyes to disappear, the boy was embarrassed, his cheeks were getting a darker shade of pink, " I hate you, you have the same stupid smile of jimin's, does it run in your family or something ".

Bogum was surprised but started laughing when he noticed the boy red face, he was trying to distract him from noticing his embarrassed expression, but failed, " I guess, how about we order, I have a lot of plans for us today " he said as he checked his watch, " sure.. " taehyung smiled as he took the menu off the table.

The two kept stealing glances at each other as they went through the menu, taehyung suddenly found himself choosing many different dishes, he was getting too comfortable, it seems he forgot he was in a date but bogum liked that, he liked carefree taehyung, and if he wanted to eat everything.. he wouldn't argue if it makes him happy.

________
lets hope this doesn't get as long as reunited
😨😶😂