💐||43

Author Pov.

Jimin was feeling anxious, he kept calling jungkook number but he wouldn't answer, at some point the call wouldn't go through as the older phone was turned off, he felt really sad, jungkook mother picked the kids again, and he was ignoring him, he tried asking Mrs.jeon but she smiled saying he was busy with work.

For some reason, he couldn't believe her, the feeling he got when that light went off is awfully strong, he wouldn't believe anyone until he talks to jungkook himself, he was really nervous as he sat in his room, intensely staring at his phone, waiting for a call to save him from all those awful thoughts.

The smaller boy brought his legs near to his chest as his finger tiredly moved against the screen, drawing different shapes as he waited for a call, he was getting emotional for some reason, the bad thoughts he started to have took a toll on him as he impatiently waited for the older to call him.

His eyes slowly closing from how quiet and tired he got, he stayed in the same position with the same thoughts for almost two hours, but nothing, he fell asleep in his uncomfortable position in hope jungkook was fine, that jungkook isn't ignoring him.

" jimin? " a voice called leading the smaller boy to hug himself tighter in order to find warmth from his own body, " hey jimin-ah " the voice called again as he gently shook the boy body, " wake up " he said leading the smaller to whine as he shook his head, feeling tired.

Taehyung sighed as he walked further away from jimin to make a call, " hello, hyung " he said with a pout on his face, " yeah, he won't wake up " he said as he glanced at jimin, " I know hyung but you said not to tell him! " he whined as the older voice got louder, " how do you expect me to bring him to see his boyfriend in the hospital without making him worried? " he asked sarcastically.

" who? " a tired voice asked leading the taller to freeze, he started cursing his hyung in his mind as he turned to look at his friend, a fake smile on his face, " what? " he asked, acting dumb, " who, in the hospital? " he asked his chest slightly suffocating as he crawled toward the end of the bed.

" namjoon, in the hospital.. I needed you to come with me I can't handle jin alone " he said with a slight pout, " namjoon? Why what happened? " he asked as he stood up, " I don't know, change so we could check on him " he said with a fake smile before rushing out of the room.

Jimin was confused by how calm taehyung was, but since he was acting this way, he was relieved thinking that namjoon wasn't in a bad condition, he changed his clothes, wearing skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt under his oversized hoodie, before rushing out of his room so that he and taehyung could arrive fast to the hospital.

The way taehyung was biting his nails as he glanced at him the whole ride made him feel curiously confused, for some reason he felt like taehyung lied to him but at the same not, because they were on the way to the hospital, " are you hiding something? " he asked, breaking the silence.

The taller gulped as his eyes widened, " me? Hiding something? " he asked shocked, pretending to be oblivious of what the shorter asked of, " nothing really " he laughed awkwardly leading the boy to furrow his eyebrows, " are you sure? " jimin asked, bringing all his attention on his friend.

" it feels like you are lying! " jimin accused him as he pointed at him, " why would I lie? Do you think it's fun to lie about this stuff? Anyway! Can't you see the road? We are almost there why are you accusing me of lying! " he scoffed as he glanced at jimin, shaking his head in disappointment.

" I thought we were better than this.. you were supposed to be my friend that mean you should trust me but I can't believe that you think I would lie about our friend wellbeing, do you really think I am that bad to lie at you shamelessly about all of this " he huffed as he turned his attention away from jimin.

The boy felt guilty but didn't know what to say, " I am sorry.. I think I am just paranoid.. " he mumbled softy as he fiddled with his fingers, " it's ok.. " taehyung said as he gulped, scared of what the boy reaction will be when he find out the truth of why they are going to the hospital.

__________
I will publish
The Beauty Underneath
6th chapter later

I would love if you guys share your opinion.
Should I change how I write?
Like the stuff with the dialogue and how they are italic or do you prefer it this way?

Keep it

Change it

Please help me so I can know how I will continue everything, just comment on one of the two above with your answer.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the chapter
💜💛💜💛