💐||36

Author Pov.

Jimin was left alone with taehyung, he really wanted to talk to him but whenever he tried the boy would shout, he wasn't sure why but he didn't want to annoy him, he wanted to give both him and taehyung some time, the taller needed to calm down and jimin needed to control his emotional self.

The smaller was feeling restless as he waited, he cleaned his room, fixed the bed and even changed his clothes in order to pass time, he wasn't sure if he should go now to taehyung, but he also didn't want to leave him like this, alone, angry and unheard.

He walked out of his room in order to get to taehyung room, as he reached the room he tried to knock the door but was hesitant, he really wanted to talk to the boy, if he asked for permission taehyung will just get mad and push him away, his hand slowly gripped on the door handle hoping that him going in won't make things worse.

Taehyung was laying on his bed when he heard the sound of the door handle twisting before jimin walked in, he glared at the boy and turned to the other side, " can we talk.. " jimin hesitantly asked as he closed the door behind him, " no " the other boy blurted out rudely.

Jimin pouted as he walked toward the bed and sat down, " I said no! " he shouted as he turned to glare at jimin, " yeah I know, you said yes " jimin said irritating the taller, " fucking no! Stop acting stupid " he shouted and jimin sighed, " thats why you fucking meant yes! Stop being stubborn " the smaller shouted back.

" I don't want to talk- " Jimin interrupted the boy when he wrapped his arms around his neck, " taetae " he called softly, " just say it, what's wrong? " he asked as the boy stayed still, his lips were parted and eyes blinking repeatedly trying to stop his thoughts and emotions from pouring out.

" he.. " the taller started as he felt his eyes getting blurry from his tears, " he wasn't serious about us.. " he started as his tears fell down his cheeks, " I was just there to make him feel.. sexually satisfied " he blurted out the last words as he hugged jimin, a weak laugh escaping his lips.

" oh baby- I am so sorry.. " he said as he felt himself tearing up, he knew taehyung liked this guy for a while, they been going on dates for months, taehyung let his guards down and slept with the boy, they weren't official but he made taehyung feel otherwise so he trusted him.

" is that why you were mad..? " jimin asked as the boy let out a cry before holding him tighter, " I was jealous " he said as he breathed heavily on the smaller neck, " I was jealous of you.. jealous of jungkook- jealous of you two.. " he said as the boy stayed quiet, his hand gently rubbing his friend back.

" it was going smooth between the two of you, while our relationship was going downhill, I was jealous- so fucking jealous that I hated myself more for pouring my feelings on you.. " he said leading his friend to pull away from the hug, " why didn't you bring it up? " he asked as the taller shook his head, " I didn't want to tell you because it will make me over think all of this.. "

" the funny thing is we had a fight two days ago, and then yesterday he fought with me over something stupid, I was trying to calm myself but then you came- that why when you talked to me I snapped at you- " a tear escaped his eye, " I went to talk to him after I left but he ended everything between us.. forgetting all the time we shared, my effort to make him happy.. everything jimin ".

Jimin was really upset because of taehyung broken self, but at the same time he was happy that taehyung will finally have a chance to find someone better, " can you please stop crying? " jimin asked softly as he wiped his friend tears, " he is messing a lot for leaving someone as caring as you, you deserve someone better tae ".

" really? " the boy scoffed as he looked at jimin, " who? " he asked tiredly, " if I tell you, would you give him a chance? " he asked confusing taehyung, " who.. " he asked again, his eyes looking at jimin with curiosity, " are you free tomorrow? " the smaller asked as taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

He nodded as he stayed still waiting for jimin to continue, " I think it's better if he tells you himself, just- let me talk to him, I will set up a date for you two " he smiled, " can't you at least tell me who? " he whined as jimin smiled, " just know that he loved you for a while- ".

" tell me who jiminie, please " he whined again, " just a moment ago you were crying and now you want to know who he is? Moved on already? " he asked teasingly as he pushed taehyung to the side, " no~ " he pouted, " I just felt curious, who is he? Do I know him? " he asked as jimin laughed.

" you do, but I am not snitching on him, he deserves to confess his own feelings so you have to wait " he smiled as the taller frowned, " are we friends? " he asked again hoping to get some answers from jimin, " yea, anyway let me call him.. " he got his phone out, taehyung smiled as he looked at the screen ready to read the contact name.

" you thought- " jimin laughed, " I am not stupid, I will call him once I go back to my room, I am calling kookie now " he finished his sentence in a sing song tone as he ran to the door when he saw taehyung glaring at him, " PARK JIMIN " he shouted as he threw a pillow on him.

" you don't want to know who, ok then I went call hi- stop hitting for god sake! " jimin whined when the taller threw another pillow on him, " stop teasing me.. " he pouted, " I am sorry, just trust me on this one tae, it just I promised not to tell you, but since he have a chance now I won't let him miss it " he smiled.

" ok.. " taehyung mumbled as he laid down, " I am going to take a nap, can you wake me up later? " he said with a tired smile, " of course, call me if you needed anything " he instructed his friend before leaving, he was really happy that taehyung was willing to give a chance to that person, he could finally see the closest people to him.. be happy.

______________
Sorry guys,
it been a while since I updated due to college
I will try to be more active
💖💖💖💖