💐||7

Author Pov.

His heartbeat was increasing and his body sweating slightly as he stared at the figure in front of him, the smiling face of the boy in front of him made him feeling weird yet excited inside, he felt his breathe getting heavier as he went through his sentences over and over in his head.

The hand of his date brought back his attention, he raised an eyebrow as he looked confusedly at the boy, " baby, you ok? " seokjin asked as namjoon slowly calmed down, " yeah, sorry I got distracted " he said with a small smile.

" with what, my beauty? " the older said as he blinked cutely, " not just your face, but the beauty of your soul too " he mumbled shyly as he held seokjin hand tightly in his hand, the older felt his cheeks slightly redden as he stared dumbfounded at his boyfriend.

" I am really nervous baby.. " he said calmly as seokjin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, " why? " he asked as namjoon smiled, " because I am afraid of your reaction " he said as the older stayed quiet, " I am tired jin.. " he said in a low yet serious tone.

" I am tired of waking up alone, tired of waiting for our free time to be able to meet " he said as his grip tightened on the older hand, " I want to wake up to you by my side, I want to wake up to be able to experience those cringy moments that couple mostly share in movies ".

Seokjin stayed quiet as he listened to the boy, " I want to come back home to find you waiting for me, or the other way around.. I don't care I just want to be able to always come back home to you instead of waiting a day off to spend it with you ".

" I feel insecure and worried when I think of you, ignoring your dad jokes.. you are beautiful, talented in so many ways, and I am afraid that one day someone may take you away from me " he said as his eyes stared deep into the older eyes.

" we didn't date for too long, but the time we shared wasn't short, you know my flaws and I know yours.. and I hope you accept me with mine as I have already accepted you with yours " he said as he moved to the seat next to seokjin.

" I love you seokjin, I love you so much.. and I want you to be more than a boyfriend.. will you marry me? " he asked as he softly caressed the older cheek, staring deep into his eyes, lips inches away from the older.. slowly shrinking the gap between them.

" and you except me to say what? yes, I want to be with you? " seokjin said with a furrowed eyebrows leading the younger to stare at him with a broken look, he was shocked and confused, something wasn't right and he didn't like it.

" I don't want to be with you, if I could I would be on you right now! " the older laughed as he pecked namjoon lips, " what? " the taller asked confused, " what do you mean what? " seokjin asked suddenly feeling confused by his boyfriend.

" so? What jin, that was such a bad timing to joke, are you going to marry me or wh-ngh " the older lips were enough to answer the taller question, namjoon really loves him but seokjin have no sense of timing, he ignored the whole confession just to joke but he can't bring himself to be mad on that.

For a moment he thought he was getting rejected but that kiss proved him wrong, he was happy and excited that he was finally going to take another big step into their relationship, the two were the opposite, they liked different things but their personalities just matched.

Without them trying they slowly felt attracted to each other, the time they shared together was enough to bring them close, the words they shared was enough to deepen their feelings toward each other which was something they both craved, someone that will understand them and accept them as they are.

Acceptance, sacrificing and being there for each other was something they both needed in a relationship to make it keep on going.. not forgetting the Undying love, they were lucky to stumble their ways into each other life and taking a big step like marriage was just a bond to strengthen their relationship.

__________
Hope you guys like it
I will update tomorrow
and sometime I skip few days without mentioning so if it confuse you guys just tell me
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡