💐||2

Author Pov.

" appa! We forgot the flower crown! " jiwoon shouted as hymei eyes widened in shook, jungkook frowned as he facepalmed, " shit.. " he mumbled to himself but his son hit his shoulder softly, " don't curse.. " he frowned as jungkook raised an eyebrow.

" appa!! " hymei called as she tilted her head in front of jungkook face, the male felt anxious as he stared at his daughter, " please? Bring it appa " she pouted as she tried acting cute, " I have work hymei " he said as she pouted sadly trying to shed tears as her father mumbled a low " no please no.. ".

" hymei worked so hard on the crown " she faked sobs as jungkook frowned, " but I have a meeting.. " he whined as she pretended to wipe her tears away, " please? " she asked as she looked at him with her puppy eyes.

The older groaned as he tilted his head upward, he nodded, " ugh ok, but I have a meeting first " he said as the two excitedly shouted ignoring jungkook words, " why am I even bothering myself with you two.. " he got out of the car and went to open the door for his kids.

" careful and listen to your teacher, if there something wrong ask them to call me right away but still stay away from trouble.. please? " he pleaded as he looked at jiwoon, the boy stayed quiet as hymei nodded happily, " don't forget the crown.. we need to give it to jiminie~ today " she said as jungkook lowered his head while rubbing his temples.

" I will bring it right after my meeting just behave yourselves, ok? " he smiled as the two nodded, he opened his arms as the two hugged him and ran toward the gate, " JEON JIWOON, HYMEI STOP RUNNING! " he screamed but the two ignored him as they continued running toward the gate while laughing.

" you two will be the death of me one day " he smiled before going back toward his car, he needed to go to his father company because he have a meeting in an hour and half, he wasn't even sure if he would have time to go back to their house then back to his kids school.

________

" you look tired " yoongi said when he walked inside jungkook office to find him organizing his papers for the meeting, " just tired? I am dying, I need sleep so bad " he frowned as he sat down, " this going to help you then " the older smiled as he handed his friend the cup of iced americano.

" can you believe hymei and jiwoon made me make their teacher a freaking flower crown? And they forgot to take it so I have to drop it before school ends " he said as he took a sip from his drink, " why can't they wait till tomorrow or until the end of school? " yoongi laughed as he sat in front of jungkook.

" wait? Hymei pulled her sad puppy card.. I can't say no to that, even if she was pretending " he pouted as he remembered how cute his daughter looked, " and that why I keep telling you this, you got soft after having both of them " the older laughed as the taller sighed, " I can't disagree to that ".

" ugh I am worried that I won't have time to go and get the flower crown " he whined as he rested his back on the chair while staring at the ceiling, " namjoon is going to visit his boyfriend restaurant, tell him to get it for you? ".

" really? Where is he " he stood up as the older shrugged his shoulders, " I don't know, call him? " he said as he rolled his eyes, " for god sake.. ok " he furrowed his eyebrows as he sat down, getting his phone to contact the older.

____

Namjoon got inside the office with a wide smile on his face, " hey " he said as he sat down in front of yoongi, " hyung " jungkook called as he gave the older the most innocent look he could muster, " please, don't tell me to take over your meeting again.. I really need to go and meet seokjin " he said as the two laughed.

" no just need you to go back to my house on your way? I need to get the flower crown my kids made to drop it at school after my meeting.. so please? " he blinked innocently as the older sighed, " at least that better than leading a meeting.. unprepared " he glared at jungkook as he remembered the last meeting as yoongi laughed.

" well you did great that day so it's all ok " yoongi said as the male nodded, " ok give me your house keys " namjoon said as the younger nodded, he gave him his house key as he smiled softly, a knock interrupted them " Mr.jeon.. the meeting is starting soon " the secretary said.

" ok be right there.. " he said as he sighed tiredly, " please hyung, I am counting on you or else hymei will unleash on me " he pouted as he held his files, " don't worry I will bring them " he laughed as yoongi pushed the younger out of the office.

________
Just going to remind you guys, the story is short so I may publish a new book soon along this one..
also I will try to update in few hours
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡