💐||34

Author Pov.

The two got inside the room, jungkook laid jimin on the bed as he hovered over him, his lips trailing open kisses on the younger neck as he sniffed in his scent, he smelled so sweet and soft that he found himself nuzzling his face on the younger neck.

Jimin giggles getting louder as he tried stopping jungkook, the older laughed as he tried to stop jimin from pushing him away, " let me, you smell so sweet " he mumbled under the boy ear before pressing a small wet kiss on his neck, jimin body shuddered from the sudden wet contact.

Their eyes locking as their faces got closer to each other, their lips few inches away as they tried to study each other expression and all what they felt was, them being needy, jungkook connected his lips on jimin as his hands gently caressed the younger waist, the younger hands slowly unbuttoning jungkook buttons after he pulled his tie open.

Exposing jungkook muscular body as he pulled down his shirt off his shoulder, his defined abs and biceps all visible for him to see, he knew the older body was toned, but he wasn't sure it was that hot, he was getting needy and it would be a lie if jungkook didn't notice, jimin moved his index finger over jungkook abs with an amazed expression.

Jungkook chuckled as he kept looking at jimin face expression, " so, you have a better suggestion other than making out? " the older asked as he laughed, jimin blushed when he realized what he was doing, " maybe I have.. " he mumbled shyly as he looked at the taller eyes.

" and what is it? " he asked as he leaned closer to jimin face, " minnie " he added as he tapped the tip of jimin nose, the younger scrunched his face as his lips formed into a pout, " cuddle and sleep? " he said hoping jungkook will agree, the older smiled as he laid over jimin.

" cuddle and sleep, what are you, five? " he chuckled as he rubbed his nose on the younger nose, " nope.. but I like cuddles.. " he mumbled cutely as he wrapped his arms around jungkook, " lucky you, I am an expert cuddler " he said seductively before pressing a kiss on the boy lips.

Despite jimin cheeks jungkook pulled the boy over him and placed an arm over the boy waist and the other head, engulfing the boy into his own embrace, " god, you are so tiny " he chuckled as he pulled the boy closer to his body, the younger huffed his cheeks as he mumbled against the boy neck, " I am not tiny.. you are just huge.. ".

" and how do you know? " jungkook asked in a serious tone leading the younger to look up at him in confusion, " know what? " he asked oblivious of what the boy meant by saying those words, " nothing minnie " he giggled as he closed his eyes, " it feels like it been a while since I slept.. " he said with a small smile on his face, eyes still closed.

" because you overwork yourself kookie " he said, his small hand caressing the boy face, " can I tell you something? " jimin asked as the older hummed in response, eyes tiredly opening, " I.. I talked to jiwoon today.. " he started gaining jungkook attention, " and? " he asked worried about his son.

" he cried.. " he blurted out leading the older to sit up with a worried expression, " cried? Why? Did something happen? " he asked jimin who sat up trying to calm him down, " no.. well.. yea but- not sure how to say it.. " he mumbled softly, " he cried because of you.. " he said shocking jungkook.

" me? But, but I never shout or hit them for something " he said with confusion covering his face, " not because of you, but mostly.. for you? " he said as the older furrowed his eyebrows again, " for me? " he asked and jimin nodded, " he didn't want to go to your parents house " he started, eyes on jungkook.

" he saw you cry jungkook.. " he blurted out, eyes falling to his hands right after, " he said, you always cry because of them.. and he hated going there.. because it ends up with you crying.. ", jungkook eyes were wide as he looked at jimin, " he was really worried about you jungkook.. I don't want to cross any boundaries.. ".

" I know we went on a date, we kissed.. but I don't want to make you uncomfortable by knowing more than you want me to know.. " he said as the boy stayed quiet, " I really care about you jungkook.. a month didn't even pass yet.. " he felt like crying from how nervous and scared he was.

" yet.. I really want to be with you, and I am sorry if it's bothers you that I know about something private in your life, it just that I told him I will stay by your side to keep you from crying and I really want too but I don't want to push my luck for being with you and end up as a fri- " the older suddenly hugged jimin interrupting his words, " Jungkook.. " the smaller called sweetly as he gently rubbed the taller back.

" friends.. " jungkook muttered leading the younger to freeze in his spot, he was really scared of what jungkook may say next, but he hoped.. hoped for a chance to be with him, not aware that jungkook feels the same too, " is the last thing I want to be, to you.. " he continued, hugging the younger tighter than before.

__________
Hope you guys like it
I will try to update as soon as I can
also, I would love to know
your thoughts so far
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜