💐||6

Author Pov.

Jimin just arrived home when he heard his best friend singing from the living room, with a grin on his face he approached the boy who was dancing weirdly while shouting some lyrics whenever the beat fasten, " BOO! " jimin shouted as he pushed the taller leading him to scream before falling down.

" JIMIN! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! " the boy shouted as he held his heart feeling his heart beat increasing, " stop being a scaredy cat " jimin giggled as he sat down, " excuse you? Says the one who would beg to sleep with me just because he is scared of his own breathe? ".

" taetae " the shorter pouted leading his friend to roll his eyes, " meanie.. " the shorter mumbled, taehyung glanced at him to see him wearing the crown jungkook made with his kids, " flower crown? " he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" yeah! Isn't it beautiful? " the boy asked excitedly as taehyung nodded in response, " it is, but stop wasting your money on pointless things " he said as jimin pouted, " I didn't buy it, I got it as a gift " he mumbled cutely as he took the crown off his head.

" gift? From who? " taehyung asked confusedly as he knew that the boy wasn't seeing anyone, especially when he started working in that school, " remember the cute twins I always talk about? " the shorter said as he smiled widely.

" yeah? " the taller said in response waiting for jimin to continue, " they made this for me.. along with their father " he said with a shy smile gaining his friend interest, " their father? " he smirked as jimin blushed, " but wait doesn't it mean he is married? " the taller realized leading jimin to frown.

" I don't think so.. they said that they don't have a mother.. " the boy said as he kept his eyes on the flower crown, " and he was a bit.. flirty? " jimin said as he remembered jungkook, " flirty? " the taller asked as jimin sighed, " it was slightly embarrassing but he called me beautiful and placed the crown over my head.. "

" he kept complimenting me even after his kids came.. I tried flirting back but- " the taller interrupted him, " YOU DID WHAT? JIMIN! HE HAVE KIDS " the boy said leading jimin to lower his head, " I know.. I just..- whatever.. it's not like we will see each other ever again ".

Taehyung noticed that jimin was feeling down so he changed his seat and sat next to him, " tell me, was he cute? " he asked as jimin eyes light up slightly, " he was.. hot " he smiled as soon as he blurted out the word leading his friend to push him playfully.

" I know you are worried about me.. but I don't think I have a chance with him.. even though we flirted he looked rich.. if he was single and wanted to be in relationship, he wouldn't choose me " jimin reasoned out as taehyung frowned.

" and why is that? " he asked with an annoyed expression, " I don't know.. I am not really the type that others like, I am clingy.. and a bit insecure " he smiled weakly when his eyes met with taehyung, " you are not clingy you just choose the wrong people ".

" I do not.. " the smaller pouted as he brought his legs up, wrapping his arms under his thighs as he pressed his legs against his chest, " you do baby, but it's not your fault.. you just choose based on what you liked about them not who they actually are ".

" but what I see is what I like about them.. they don't show me all their flaws.. " he whined slightly as taehyung laughed, " I know baby, it's not your fault " he ruffled jimin hair leading him to nod, " want to watch a movie? " the taller asked.

Jimin eyes light up as he nodded, " just let me go change my clothes " he said as he stood up, " ok, I will go make some popcorn then " the taller went to the kitchen as his friend ran toward the bedroom to change his clothes.

__________
I thought I published this..
😩💔