💐||47

Author Pov.

Namjoon was sitting near the vip section drinking his coffee while taehyung and jin went back to the coffee shop, " hey " jimin smiled as he sat down next to the older, " oh hey, how did it go? " namjoon asked before taking a sip out of his coffee, the younger sighed as he smiled nervously.

" jungkook and I " he fiddled with his fingers, " we are officially dating " he said as he glanced at namjoon face before looking back at his hands, " oh, I thought you two alrea- " the younger interrupted him with a chuckle, " no, but I guess we were too close " he added leading namjoon to laugh this time.

" you guess? " he asked but his smile disappeared right after when he noticed the trouble look on jimin face, " what's wrong jiminie? " he asked worried about the younger sudden mood change, " mm.. jungkook's mom " he started feeling nervous, " she doesn't seem like she likes me.. so I am a bit scared ".

The older sat up straight as he turned to face jimin, " Mrs.jeon? " he asked earning a nod as a response, " jimin, I don't know what happened but jungkook's mom is really sweet, she may have been a little bit angry because of jungkook so for now don't worry " he said trying to calm his friend but failed when a tear escaped the boy eye.

" hey why are you crying? " he asked as he wrapped an arm around jimin shoulder, worried about the boy, " I am really scared hyung.. " he mumbled sadly as he tried to stop his tears, " why is that? " the older asked as he waited the boy to continue pouring his heart out, " I got too used to having jungkook around me that I am scared that we won't be able to be together anymore.. " he said before wiping his cheek, " I really like him.. " he added.

Namjoon smiled as he patted the younger back, " I know you are worried, maybe even scared but don't think low of jungkook, if he decided to be with you then he really likes you and would do whatever he could to be with you jimin so stop worrying and cheer up " he said hoping the younger will believe him, " I am sure everything will get better it just that you know Mr.jeon have been making jungkook work nonstop so his mom got a little bit mad ".

" jungkook is her only son, so you can't really blame her when she get over protective " the older said as he leaned back on the chair, " and jungkook " he chuckled as he remembered the younger past before having the twins, " he didn't really give her a reason to trust him " he added leading jimin to smile weakly.

" but you know, it's true he was wrong for being careless but what he have.. is beautiful- jungkook may seem as a man with many flaws but to me.. he is flawless.. " he smiled as he pushed his hair back, " and I really hope that what he have.. I can share it with him.. " he mumbled softly before glancing at the older, " I mean.. a family? It's something I can't have.. ".

Namjoon patted the younger back, " you and jungkook are a perfect match, just wait an- " he was interrupted when he heard someone cough behind them, " oh Mrs.jeon " the taller said as he stood up, jimin following right after, " you are jungkook boyfriend " she said in a questionable tone as she looked straight into jimin eyes.

The younger nervously glanced at namjoon before looking at her nodding, " the kids are staying with me, jungkook will leave the hospital tomorrow.. are you going to be with him? " she asked as she examined his facial expression, wanting to see if he was faking interest in her son.

Jimin nodded right away, " I will stay with him but tomorrow morning I have to go to school, I will come back right after school ends and accompany him home " he said waiting for Mrs.jeon response, " ok, while you are at school I will check on him " she said leading the boy to smile before bowing, " once someone picks the kids from school I will head over here right away ".

" why? " she asked confused, " oh, I can't leave them alone there, either I bring them over with me or wait till someone picks them up " he said, tone full with worry and concern, the woman smiled before nodding, " I will send one of my maids to come and pick them up, you just take care of my son.. " she glanced at the two boys before turning, " if you really care " she added before leaving the two males.

Jimin released a deep breath he didn't know he was holding, " are you ok? " namjoon asked the smaller, " are you kidding? I almost choked on my own spit from nervousness " he laughed as he held the older arm, " well, good news? She seems like she accept you? " he said in a questionable tone, not really sure if she was but she looked like she may accept him, " I hope so " he mumbled softly as he hugged the older.

" don't worry, everything will get better just wait and see " he smiled leading the younger to smile widely, " I will, thank you hyung " he mumbled tiredly as he hugged namjoon, he was really scared but waiting seems like the only thing he could do for now, and for once he wanted to trust his luck with love, hopefully this time.. it will be different.

________
I was supposed to publish this but I was feeling tired, I will publish the next chapter as soon as I could today, sorry for the wait.
💜💛💜💛💜💛