💐||19

Author Pov.

The two were sitting on a table in the corner of the restaurant, it had a beautiful view despite their hidden spot, the two just placed their orders few minutes ago, ever since the waitress left them, they stayed quiet.. stealing glances of each other.

" can I be honest..? " jungkook started scaring the smaller who nodded in response, hoping that the male wouldn't regret coming or that he won't start making excuses just to leave like his date partners used to do, " I didn't really plan much for today.. " he said awkwardly before chuckling.

" I wanted to choose something that you are interested in, but I realized we didn't really know anything about each other.. " he said as the boy sat back and exhaled deeply the breathe he was holding, jungkook noticed and smiled as he knew the boy was nervous.

" are you that nervous..? " he asked as the boy looked up at him, " oh.. yea.. " he looked around awkwardly before looking straight at the boy eyes, " I told you how my dates used to go, few of them actually stood me up.. the other half made an excuse and left me, some just lied that they were going to use the bathroom and disappeared so.. "

" and you are scared that I will do the same.. " jungkook concluded leading the smaller to nod as he smiled sadly, " if I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't have came today, or asked you to go on a date with me " he reached out his hand to hold jimin's.

" I am not sure why they did that to you, but I am sure they lost the chance to have a great person in their life, even as a friend " to say that his words were normal and meant nothing to jimin would be a lie, he was so thankful for the older words that he found himself tearing up.

Jungkook was about to comment but the waitress interrupted them, as the waitress started placing their orders on the table jimin excused himself in order to calm himself, the older really wanted to follow him but wasn't sure if he should or not so he decided to give the boy space and some time alone.

Jimin walked inside the bathroom and splashed water to his face forgetting that he had applied a little bit of make up to hide the flaws of his skins, he looked up at himself staring deep into his own eyes through the mirror, trying to understand the weird feeling invading his body.

All of this was new to him, he was used to being ignored, even the few who bothered to come didn't make him feel the way jungkook did, though his mind was in a mess he couldn't stop the memories of jungkook and him from flashing in his head.

The older made him feel special even though they didn't experience much together, they only met thrice before this date and he was already feeling many different feelings by just being with him, it was a dangerous feeling that made him question himself a lot.

He couldn't find a clear answer to his questions so he just dried his face and hands before fixing his hair to go back outside, he didn't even realize that he took over ten minutes inside the bathroom, he went back to find jungkook still waiting for him.

" sorry, I took a long time.. " he mumbled softly as the older looked at him, he could notice the end of jimin bangs wet, his eyes slightly red and skin looks more natural as the boy removed the little make up he used to hide the imperfections he hated.

" it's ok, are you feeling better now? " jungkook asked as the boy just smiled, " yea.. sorry.. " he bit his lips as he looked down, " should we eat? " he asked the smaller who just nodded before reaching for his utensils.

______________
I told my grandma I am sick and needed medicine
I am awkwardly staring at her right now
but she still ignoring me because of her snapchat.
😩😨💔