💐||14

Author Pov.

" hymei, jiwoon.. please be obedient and don't bother them, If you need anything just come and find me ok? " he warned his two kids as he knelt in front of them, the two just smiled as they nodded, " I brought your iPads so try to entertain yourself until we get back home ok? " he said as the two nodded again.

" can we buy ice cream in the way back? " jiwoon asked as hymei jumped excitedly while saying " please appa " on repeat, with a smile the older agreed, he fixed his clothes and ringed the bell, they didn't say he needed to wear a formal outfit but he choose to wear a white buttoned shirt and a black trouser just to be safe.

Few seconds later the door opened revealing seokjin, " oh jungkook, you made it " he smiled widely as he opened the door wider for the younger and his kids, " hi hymei, hi jiwoon " he waved his hands as the two kids bowed in order to greet him.

" come on, let's go in " jungkook instructed as he placed a hand on the back of his two kids guiding them to walk forward, " is everyone here? " jungkook asked as the older hummed, " yeah, you were the last one to arrive ".

" oh sorry for making you guys wait " he apologized with a genuine smile on his face, " don't worry, just go to the dinner room I will go back to the kitchen and be back in few " he said as the older nodded, he walked inside the dinner room to see his friends talking to taehyung, seokjin friend and another male sitting next to him.

" jungkook you came " namjoon smiled as he walked closer to the boy, everyone turned to look at jungkook when the male sitting next to taehyung gasped slightly, " hey what's wrong? " taehyung asked as he saw his friend staring at jungkook.

" oh that is the hottie I told you about! " he whispered excitedly as jimin kept looking at the older who suddenly locked eyes with him, he could tell that jungkook was also surprised to see him here that he stood still for few seconds while staring at him.

" jungkook? " the older called breaking the staring contest the two shared, " this is jimin if you are wondering, seokjin friend " he said with a grin on his face as the younger nodded, " I know.. " he said, hymei was fidgeting in her spot not able to stay still next to her father.

" appa.. " she called with a pout on her face, " can I go to jimine oppa? " she asked still pouting, " you can- " the younger interrupted, " it's ok, she can come.. " jimin said leading the older to furrow his eyebrows, " but it's not your working hours.. you shouldn't feel like you need to comply to her because you teach her ".

" it's not because she want to, but I want her.. " jimin said as the boys eyes drifted from him to jungkook, " jungkook, just let her? you can sit next to her if that makes you more comfortable? " yoongi said leading his friend to sigh, " that better I guess.. " he mumbled as he walked toward the seat next to jimin.

" sorry for the inconvenience.. " he muttered softly but jimin just shook his head with a smile one his face, jiwoon sat next to yoongi and namjoon preferring them over his father, " not you too " jungkook frowned as the boys laughed, " let them be jungkook, they are old enough so stop worrying ".

" but what if- " yoongi feed jungkook some bread trying to shush him, " if we are bothered we would have already said so, unlike you? Your kids are fun to be with " the older laughed leading his friend to frown, " are you saying I am boring? ".

" you are not, but you make it seem like that " he said as the boy kept pouting, they all laughed until each was accompanied with someone else and different topics, jungkook glanced to his side to see his daughter excitedly explaining something to jimin who was talking to her with the same excitement in his voice.

He didn't realize that he was staring until he felt his older friend pinching his side to gain his attention, he raised an eyebrow as he brought his attention to yoongi, " stop being so obvious.. " he whispered as he glanced at jimin who was blushing when he noticed that jungkook was staring at him.

" how? I have already embarrassed myself enough in front of him " he whined as he whispered to his friend, " embarrassed yourself? How? ", jungkook frowned, " remember the teacher that I gave the flower crown last time? ".

Yoongi nodded still unaware where this was going, " well.. he was that teacher " he cried softly before placing his head on the table while letting weird sounds that meant he wanted to hide, jimin and hymei were confused why he was doing that.

" appa are you ok? " she asked as the older slowly turned to look at his daughter, " I- " a slap on his back followed by laughter from yoongi interrupted him, " you are the definition of embarrassment " he laughed as the younger frowned at him.

" I was wrong to tell you that! " jungkook argued as yoongi rolled his eyes, " how about we go and make another flower crown and- " the younger punched his arm as he whispered to him to stop, jimin realized what they were talking about and smiled to himself as he looked down feeling embarrassed at the memory of that day.

He wouldn't lie, that action made him feel butterflies in his stomach, others may find it cringy or he was just being flirtatious but he wouldn't have left stuttering when he realized what was happening, the fact he had two kids made jimin try to get him out of his mind but after finding out that he wasn't in a relationship made him want to try.. if jungkook ever made another move on him.

________
I have a lot of ideas and drafts,
I am wondering if I should post one of my old drafts