I will!!!

"Um"I repeated as I got down from the edge.
Ricardo walked closer to me...
What is he doing? What did he say?
"*gasp*please don't end your life! ... Just ...because of  him!"He  started to sob as he put his arm around me. I flinch as a response from his actions.
"I-It's not because of him.I-I'm just tired of this!"I half yelled as I put my hands up that I freed myself from his arm.
He starts to walk around me
What is he doing? What's going on?!
Losing on him ?! No way!
"While ... let make deal!"He finally spoke as he raised his eyebrows...uh?
He is now closing the space between us and his soft red lips pressed into mine...
 What if I kiss him back ?
I kissed him back as he put his hand in my middle lower back .
"I love you !"He said as he pulled away from my red face.
"I-I"I stuttered as my expression turned in shock because I was.
"I- I don't know if I can love you like that ...sorry...I'm truly sorry," I finally responded as I took a step back.
He pulled his hands out to be touched as he walked closer to me but I walked one more step back.
"I won't kill myself for a guy but to end the pain!"I yelled not at him but at the world.
"Please don't do this! Not now! Not ever," he responded as he started to shed a few tears as he kneed down in front as he continued to speak. "I know the world has been cruel to you and that you don't have happiness right now but please I beg you to not kill yourself!"I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't .
"Thank you for understanding my emotions and feelings."I replied in softest tone.
"Will you, Kim Liz or known as Angel of the Darkness " He pauses to smile brightly ."Agree to be my  best friend till we both die?!"He held his right hand out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N/A: I hope that you liked this chapter! I'm truly sorry for not updating this story for a long time but I had personal reasons! 

However, I may update it tomorrow!