Too good .To be true.

*In school*(Liz POV)  

TW: SH, Destructive Behavior 

"So, what class do you have?" Hope asked.
"For the first period, I have physics. In the second and third periods, I have music. After lunchtime I have more boring classes," I reply. "Also, I have science since I need to make up due to lack of "Awesome" paper for them to pass me. free period before dismissal."I guess my day is very different from theirs since they looked at me with a mix of admiring and confused expressions.

"How do you have a free period?" He asks.
Um. I can't explain this to him...I did what I had to do to go to a better school...New Life sucks.
" She simply had people to help her to pass all the  requirements for a junior student." Hope is such a lifesaver!

"Why do you work so hard to be a junior student?"Does He ever just stop asking questions! He's cute but someone saves me!

"She suffered through middle school and High School freshmen due to one of her "friends" being a very two-faced person. Also, I can't lie that I wasn't surprised that she is a higher grade than us." Hope explained.

"What? Hope... stop lying" I lied...I can't let others know about it...I must keep it like that for the rest of the high school year.

"Ugh. Move your ass." someone said. "yo, are you going to move? Or you finally lost your life? smallest. Shorty.trash.loser.Go and get a life " 

That voice was the worst person that you can start school with.

Meet Sally, she is the leader of the mean girl and "pretty girl" group. She has many plastic surgeries and she pretty much rules the school. Meaning that others follow her rules and orders...I just moved...

 "....Honey, I want to be with you. Alone. In a classroom"She seduces the guy from the nerd group. It has been like this since her boyfriend stopped focusing on her. She will get guys to make him jealous.

"Okay," he replies with shaken tone.

He was forced to go along since there had been so many others going through it and bragged about it.

I turned around to see the BFF that left me for a title. 

"shit" Slipped out of my mouth...

He seems calm but that's not good news.

Sally changed him to fit into this movie plot she created but it did not work out. He wanted to be admired but he had sacrificed our friendship in exchange for the title. 

" What do you want?" I've asked 

"What do I want?.... Um, I want you!" He replied.
I know this is a trap and he thinks I will fall for it. Since he wants to play this game.

Game on.

"If I ever were to be yours...It would not be this asshole that you are, right now." I said. He looks dumbfounded by my words. 

Once I told him that I will never be someone's girlfriend if they are jerks. I will say these words. It seems that he had not forgotten about it...
"How dare you reject me.!! We all know that you like me too,"  He reclaims, " Girls will do anything to get my attention." 

"Booo!" Admires screamed.

That guy doesn't know when to stop it.

He cupped my face and kissed me...He pushed me to the floor and smiled.

I didn't know what to do but I did at the same time. I was completely shocked.

"Eduardo, did you kiss her?" Someone had the nerve to question him...FUCK!!!!!!!!!
He uses me again. What the hell? 

Why is he hurting me? What did I do to deserve this?

Why me? I felt anger and shame at that moment.

 I slapped him.

"What have I ever done to you to deserve this shit?" I yelled.

Angel helped me to stand up and Hope hugged me.

"Please, don't harm yourself" She whispered

"Liz, come on! " Hope walked away from me...
"Are you okay? Liz?" 
"Angel, thank you for pulling me away from that jerk. asshole. animals. He fucking uses me as a dare!" I  felt tears coming.

 I hate that I cry a lot, being weak and cutting myself. I don't know how long I can endure all of this but I know the time is passing and so is my life.

"Good morning, students. I have a very sad announcement. One of your classmates .... committed suicide," the teacher said with worries in her voice.
The students will commit suicide because the richest people bully them. Some will be able to continue their life but many are pushed to their limit. 

They have chosen death over being bullied one more day.
" 6 down and 5 to go, Eduardo, " A brown-haired guy informs him.
So, six people died and five people are still alive. High school is harder than middle school.

"You're going to pay for slapping me!" Parker whispered-yell to a girl. 

Someone slapped him too. I wish I had seen that.

"Ugh, this is so boring! I will  nap for 30 mins." A girl behind me spoke to the boy next to her.
"Sure, sweetie ....Sleep," the boy responded.
Aww

So cute. If the relationships were like that it would save heartbreak.
"We're going to study the causes and effects of self-harm," the teacher said
What the hell?... Did someone find out ?...
"Okay. This topic is going to be researched in groups of  five." She said.
"Okay. Hope Will, Liz Kim, Andrew...woods?" She said with surprise in her tone.

They all look at Andrew with disgust and jealousy in their eyes.

Boys know that their girl or "toys" will go after him or his heart. The girls are going to try to get him.
Great, today can't get any worse... Right!
"Eduardo Park and Jason Smith are going to be in a group."
" What!" We all responded.
Every girl looks at me with disgust. Like I want to sit with the jerk popular leader. I would love to switch with anyone.
" Y'all are going to study the cause and effect of self-cutting," she instructed us.
I looked at hope who was looking at my arm... my fresh scars were exposed. I quickly pulled my sleeves down. I hoped that no one saw them.

I looked at Angel who had a surprised look towards my arms.

Shit.

He found out. I have to lie again...I hate lying...
He thinks I'm a freak now...I need to stop but I want to feel something ...

"Sooo... Who will be searching for Self-harm,?"Thank you, hope. Making things less tense.

"We will do the effects," Eduardo and Jason said together.

"OK. We're going to the cause," Hope said.

"Let's start then," Eduardo yelled.

Sometimes I really wish to disappear from this kind of project...