Past vs future

(Six years ago)

Liz POV

He was wearing a button-down black shirt and black jeans.
I wonder why his mother force him to wear things ever that he never wore at school???

"It's okay Parker, we got to go or we going to be late on the first day of middle school," I said as we walk down the alley.
"So, Are you nervous, Angel?" he asks as he looks at me
Um good but nervous.
"I don't know? what about you? Are you nervous?" I ask replied...

" Um...It nerve-wracking to start middle school at such a place" he said with a worried tone.
While he isn't wrong the school was located far away from our homes...Maybe it will be for good, right?
" Well, It can get any worse than it already is" I suddenly blurted out ...what the hell I'm saying??
We were right at the entrance of the school. The outside was painted with red paint as it was drawn people on, what seem a playground.
As we enter the building, the inside was even more beautiful than the outside as it was painted with baby blue colors.
"Hello, my name is Hope Love. I want your friend" A Blonde haired girl talk to me
Um...I don't know you... I don't know you but you don't me either....maybe friends???
"Hello, my name is Liz but my friends call me Angel" I respond to her.
"Omg, Why is he hitting her? What going on?" She said points the scene.
I looked where she pointed to see a figure over another figure that looked as if it was a girl and a boy...but that boy isn't it a park?
It is Parker OMG
"Someone stop him. He going to kill her!" Someone yelled.
I didn't know why and when but  I start running toward him and her.
"Park, stop please stop!!!!!" I yelled at him. While trying to push him but he stops and puts his hands in my arms. He smiles but not the one that is full of happiness but full of anger and hate.
What in the world has he done? What going on? Could the girl change h for the worse???
"No, Your one body to yell at me! We don't know each other! Okay? We never are friends. We don't make eye contact!" He yelled at me.
Some people froze but others came closer.
"Honey, great job. Showing her that she nothing to you or to anyone" a girl said to him. That girl and Eduardo have been to hang out during summer. I thought that she was nice, sweet, and kind but I now know that I have been lied to and set up and betrayed by my Bff.
I started crying and yelling at him. Why is he doing this to me? why me? What happened that summer?
I felt someone hugging me.it was Hope. I hug her back. While she tells me that thing is going to be fine. I hope it going to be true. It was too much for me. I couldn't take it.
That night, I found a blade and cut myself making me feel better.
Since that day I become someone else. That person that lives by darkness and fought demons every night. I forgot about that day and never took the existence of Parker. I never knew him. However, Sally had different plans for me. She sends her followers to beat me up three times. He talks to me but I ignore him. I hang out with hope. She helps me to not self-harm a lot. That becomes a habit. The worse habit.
(Freshman year)
He made my life a hell. So, I made sure I went to a different high school from him. However, The followers of sally followed me and made freshman year hell. I got help from smart people to make me smart like them. So, I could escape. However, It didn't last long. Sally came to my school and made things worse. She will always throw a book at me. Saying things like "nerd slut, Geek, How, and you should not study cause that will never change who you're!"
So, later on, that year I change school to run away from this hell but they followed me.

(Present year)
So, In the second year of high school, I have become a junior and transferred to the new school. However, that school holds my death sentence. Hope attended that school but one doesn't match for 56 people that hate my guts. Like the other school, I have been followed to this school too. On the second day, I found out that Eduardo attended this school too. Can I hide from them?

Present-day

Things change since that day. When Eduardo command me to ignore him but he did the opposite.
I give up on love and hope that I would be noticed by his group.
Hope, tries to keep my mood from anger. It is not easy.
I have been cutting myself as a way to cope but I want professional help. My parent doesn't believe that I am in pain.
As the day passed, Things got a little bit stressful. It's weird that no one bullied me today. Did sally stop hating me?
"Hello, sweetheart .come with me?" A cute guy said to me. Is this a trap?
"Um..what if I don't want to go," I ask. This is scary. What going on? Why does the hallway seem empty and quiet?

"Get her!" He yells
Some people run towards me. I start to run fast. What going on? I ran out from school straight towards a street. I didn't know where am going. I just ran for my life. My heart starts to race faster than ever.
"You are dead" I heard someone yell from behind. It was hard to know where this street leads to. I saw a dead end.Shot.Am dead. Wait! Did Eduardo want to kill me? Am one of the surviving people. I tried to escape but I was inside of the trap by people who followed sally or Eduardo's orders.
"No! Leave me alone! Help!" A girl said as she is pulled by jack. He just smiled and lush her towards me.
"Why are you doing this?" We said at the same time. We look at each other asking what did you do to deserve this?
"Jack, Do you have them? Did you start without me?" Eduardo said as he passes through the people. He came to view and he looks at me with anger and disgust. We didn't do anything. Okay, we both did slap him but he never had this reaction before. The people's eyes looked frightened and watery.Someone in the crowd had their fits right
"You are going to get the minimum punishment because you slap me every since we kissed, You're an f*** slut!" He yelled and pointed towards the girl.
Am I going to receive the worse punishment?
"And you! You deserve this because you reject me. You have avoided me. You lied to me. You can only be mine!" He said to me with hate and hurt. I did what I have told me to do? I did nothing less than that. I have to cut because of him. Because of him, my life is shit. Like, Excuse me! I should be the spot from where you are.
"I did everything you told me to do! You made my life a living hell! You shouldn't be mad! I should be mad! I started to cut myself because of you! I did what you commanded! Why me!!! I will never be yours!! You can't make me fall for such asshole, jerk, coward, and FAKE !!!!!!!!!" I yell at him. I was mad that he commanded one thing and expected another thing.

What the f***.

I look at him and he looks surprised and confused. Is he going to change his mind?
"Do Your job!!!" He commanded those who are here to do their jobs. They had a bucket of paint. Okay, Now I became their paper that they can paint. This is really low. they came closer and throw the paint at us. The girl goes to the other girl and the boy comes toward me!?
"You going to pay for all the rejection. Also, From now on. You are mine" He yelled at me. You can have my body but not my heart. My heart will never be yours. The boys start to punch me but then they start to kick. How many boys are there?20?30?
"My heart will never be yours, Parker!" I half yell at him. My body start to weaken and my eyesight started to fade.
It was painful but then I start to see darkness. As If I entered my soul.
"Sorry, babe. But you got to learn to never talk back. No one can have you but me, bae." someone whispers to my ears. Then, Am gone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been editing this now...so, sorry if there are mistakes.... sorry