Dear Depression,

It has been awhile since I had been feeling this way...Maybe it b/c you been on a short vacation.

I don't want to say to you since you been gone but I wish you didn't come back.

No matter what   I do today, tomorrow, in the future.You would be inside of me and never again.

 I guess you give a chance to me to live happily and know how it feels to fall in love and first break up.

 I thank you for giving me a time to reflect on my life and choice what to do next but I don't what to do.

 I feel so trapped in this world. Even Bennet nor lost boy could have saved me for you but you made sure to make me an actor. I will happily take any skit to performed every day but I guess...

You couldn't help since it was your job to me feel lost, sad, and a feeling that I am not supposed to live or be here.

It was hard for me to smile and show emotions that weren't fully mine but they other reaction to someone or something.Since I could really save myself.

Therapist's tell me the same thing, " It can be cured and it only that your mindset."

I didn't want to think that is true but as time passed it become true. For every thought that was negative became my motto to life.

"Wrong's happened to life and you can't really be helped...

I wake up thinking that I shouldn't be waking up today and I should just live through it but soon I could do much longer.

I got tired of living in my body and soul. Scars in my arms fade but scars in my heart are too deep to be cover and heal. 

It sucking my happiness and my soul without any meaning to live longer.

People around loves me but I can't  really feel it...

Maybe...I know I don't how much longer to live and am think if should I stay or leave...

I don't know the answer to your question but I know that not every story finished with happy ever after.

see you soon Liza, Luis, Raul, Billy, Hope, Samantha, and sally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, people who are reading this.

Tomorrow, I will update this story and another story.

I hope that you like the story so far.

Please remember to comment and vote.