21. Do you love Him?

21. Do you love him

'' hi dear, how are you doing?'' said Caroline smiling as she pulled Narmen into a hug and kissed her cheeks. Narmen smiled a small smile. 

'' hi aunty. I wanna see Alex'' said Narmen looking down. Caroline sighed nodding making Nana look at her. She could see the sadness in her eyes and that just increased the guilt building in her heart. 

'' i know my dear. He has been screaming and shouting since he returned home. I think he even broke something! But you know, as always no one can get near him when he is in that condition! We just wait for you to come.. And calm him down as always'' said Caroline smiling sadly at her. Narmen nodded silently. 

'' i dont think he will calm down when he sees me this time'' said Nana with tears in her eyes sighing '' is he in his room?'' 

'' nana.. What happened?'' asked Caroline with wide eyes.

'' is he in his room aunty?'' repeated Nana ignoring her question. What should she say? Your son was about to kiss me when i left him for another guy! She doesnt even kmow really what happened herself!! 

'' yeah, just be careful'' said Caroline softly. Narmen nodded before going to his room. Caroline's green eyes followed her as she prayed silently that everything will be fine..

Narmen stood infront of the door and took a deep breath. She must do this, she knows that.. But what shall she tell him about Mike? She can hear him hitting his punching bag inside, thats ure wasnt good! 

''guess ill see'' whispered Narmen to herself as she knocked the door softly. Her heart skipped a beat when the punching sound stopped. 

'' Narmen.. '' said that beautiful voice softly making Narmen's heart beat almost hundred beat in the second. She had to control those strange feelings! She has already caused enough damage. She then opened the door slowly. 

'' Alex im-'' said Narmen but quickly stopped when she saw him. He was standing holding the punching bag harshly in his hands. His golden hair messy , hiding one of his eyes. The other eye looked like a bright green as there were tears forming in it. Sweat was dripping from his hair, he just looked irresistable. Him being shirtless didnt help at all, his six packs and muscular chest muscles look like they were shining from the sweat

'' Narmen, are you Mike's girl now?'' asked Alex as an angry tear threatend to fall. Narmen's eyes turned wide. 

'' how do you know.. How?'' asked Narmen in a low voice almost a whisper. Alex smirked as he turned around and got his towel and began to wipe the sweat from over his body. 

'' i saw you kissing him from my window.. Bitc-'' said Alex angrily with a smirk before a hard hand hit his cheek. His smirk quickly faded away. 

'' dont you dare say it'' said Narmen through grinted teeth. Her gold eyes flaming with anger as they watched Alex touch his red cheek. His green eye turned darker with anger, then realised what she had just done. 

'' you..'' hissed Alex as he attacked her, holding her arms harshly, crashing her back to his closet pinning her there. Narmen screamed in pain. She has unleashed an angry beast!

'' you are a b*tch Narmen! When you break the heart of somebody who really loves you and kiss sb you don't even love, you are a b*tch!! Do you hear me?'' shouted Alex in her face.

'' what did i do? I never broke anyone's heart Alex'' said Narmen in pain as silent tears began sliding down her cheeks. Alex became more angry at her words. 

'' no you did. Dont act stupid'' hissed Alex as he brought his face down to hers till they were inches away. Angry tears finally began to slide down his cheak.