25. Changing Slowly

Guys, I have updated a bit in the previous chapter. Please read it first and then go on to this :)

25. Changing Slowly

"Bye Sean, See you later ..." said Wanda with a small smile as she began collecting her books quickly, then put them in her bag. When she was just about to leave, a soft hand held her waist quickly.

"Can I please walk with you out?" asked Sean softly with those grey eyes piercing into hers. Wanda slowly looked down at his hand holding her waist, and Sean quickly got the hint.

"oh ... I... I am sorry. I just- I just wanted to stop .. emm" said Sean looking away as he took his hand away from her and put it in his pocket nervously. Nervous? Since when do you become nervous Sean?! Damn get your self together, man thought Sean to himself angrily. He then felt a soft hand pat his shoulder softly making him look up to meet those sparkling blue eyes.

"It is fine Sean, I know you didn't mean to make me uncomfortable. Lets go or we might be late. Ok?" asked Wanda with a warm smile on her lips, as if she was talking to a young child that has done something wrong making him afraid and she was trying to calm down.

"yeah" said Sean smiling back at her, staring into those big blue eyes. It was strange how she took it lightly like that. If she were Narmen, she would have hit me or at the least pushed my hand roughly away, but Wanda didn't ... She just tried to calm me down when she saw how sorry I was. Her words innocent and relaxing thought Sean to himself.

"Shall we go?" asked Wanda with a soft smile as she turned around causing her black hair to fly softly around her, as if it was a curtain hiding her back. Sean smiled as he grapped his bag and went after her.

Wanda tried not to smile when Sean quickly came and walked by her, trying to catch up with her speedy pace. She ended up putting her hand on her mouth laughing silently, while he watched her with raised brows, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I admit you have quite a speedy walk, but please can you have any bit of mercy for me and slow down a bit?" asked Sean panting after a few minutes. Wanda chuckled as she slowed down coming to a stop in the parking lot.

"Thank you. I am quite grateful for that." said Sean with a sigh, as he knelt down holding his knees as he tried to catch his breath. Wanda watched him with amused eyes as he stood up smiling after a few minutes.

"I can see you are quite athletic!" said Wanda with sarcasm, with her arms crossed on her chest. Sean just smiled shrugging; Wanda raised an eyebrow at his reaction. She expected some kind of teasing back or something, he really changed didn't he? A smirk playing on her lips as she thought devilishly Maybe just teasing him with words isn't enough, I know exactly what Sean needs so that fake changed mask he is putting will wear off.

Wanda was never a person that easily trusts people, she needed to make sure they pass some kinda-tests first. Wanda smirked wickedly making Sean raise his eyebrow confused, as Wanda got closer to him.

Wanda stopped when she was just an inch away from him, their chests almost touching. Her blue eyes never left his silver ones, as she put her hand on his shirt, feeling his muscled chest under it. Her sexy smirk grew wider when she felt his body tense softly under her hand.

"I even wonder how you even have such delicious 8 packs" said Wanda in a low sexy voice as her hand travelled slowly down his chest till they rested on his stomach muscles and her fingers began creating circles on them making Sean groan softly.

Wanda smiled ... Now he will appear on what he really is ... or wont he?

Wanda smiled as she leaned slowly and breathed on his neck. Sean held his breath as he felt her warm breath tickling his neck.

Damn Wanda, I want to take you right now! Thought Sean as he felt her fingers stroke near the head of his jeans dangerously. Sean couldn't hold back the shiver that ran through his body causing a smirk to form on Wanda's lips.

Sean then began taking deep breathes trying to calm down his shaking hands that were desperate to hold her and feel her soft skin. Calm down Sean she is just doing that to prove that you didn't change thought Sean with a sigh. He controlled himself letting go of a shaky breath as he literally forced himself to take a step back away from her, it took all self control he can ever have just to pull away an inch fro her.

"Wanda, Thank you for the compliment ... I am sorry but I should go" said Sean quickly forcing a polite smile on his lips before turning around attempting to go to his car.

He knew he must get away from her now!! He has never felt that need and lust before, it was like he was craving for her lips!

What startled him more was how he was so concerned that he might have hurt her feelings by letting her down! Sean let out a frustrated sigh as he reached his car and bent on it slightly catching his breath. I have even thrown some girls out of my house after fucking them! Why am I so worn out on whether I hurt her feelings or not?! Thought Sean angrily as he held the car's door knob in his clenched fist.

He wanted to ran back to her and tell her he is sorry for rejecting her, hold her and tell her how he really wanted her! But he just kept his grey eyes on his clenched fist, afraid he would see her hurt expression if he turned around. It was just all new to him ...

"Sean?" said Wanda staring at him as he seemed to struggle standing infront of his car angrily. She didn't know what was wrong with him and she felt that she needed to comfort him. Wanderer walked slowly to him until she was facing his back. She was about to talk when he suddenly turned around making her gasp in surprise.

"Wanda, I am sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I ... I" said Sean stammering surprising even himself. A soft smile formed on her lips as she heard him apologize so unlikely for him. Her blue eyes widened a bit as she thought maybe he really changed? He seems like he really cared! .

"Sean!" Wanda almost shouted frustrated causing him to stop talking and look at her in confusion. She sighed then smiled at him brightly.

"It is alright! Why don't you just make it up for me by driving me home?" said Wanda with an innocent smile. She doesn't know why but she felt that she wanted to stay more with him.

I just want to make sure that he really changed, that is all! Spending more time will make me watch more of his actions thought Wanda to herself trying to explain that strange feeling. A voice in the back of her mind protested quickly but she just ignored it.

"Of course" said Sean smiling as he went to the other side and opened the door for her. She thanked him politely as she got inside. He then went to the passenger's side and sat down nest to her, he gave one soft smile before turning his keys and driving off. Wanda turned around looking at the trees and people pass by, thinking.

I can't deny that he has passed the first test remarkably! But that sure doesn't mean in anyway that I could trust him yet Thought Wanda with a frown.

Her blue eyes then turned and stared at Sean driving with his eyes straight ahead. She had a feeling that he has changed a good but still wasn't sure. A smirk played on her lips as she thought ...

Don't think you can make me trust you so quickly, just wait and see what I still have in mind for you...

What do you think guys?

Sorry for the long wait really but I had a problem with the internet connection!

Please Comment !!