28. Memory

28. Memory

"Sean, will you answer one question honestly for me in return?" asked Wanda softly, her blue eyes looking at him innocently from under her long eye lashes. Sean nodded quickly unable to form words as he stared at the beauty just inches away from him.

"Why do you treat girls like they are nothing, using them for your own pleasures? Remember you promised me in the car to answer with nothing but the truth!"

Sean blinked rapidly as his mind cautiously registered Wanda's words. He stared at her for a second, unsure if he should tell her the truth, if he should explain to her his pain. He stared into those intimating blue eyes that seemed to be staring straight into his soul.

"Wanda, I have changed" said Sean in a stern voice as he turned away from her trying to close this subject. Wanda stared at his well defined back confused by his sudden change in mood, with a frown. She then slowly walked around him till she stood infront of him again but his eyes still seemed to avoid hers.

"Sean, you changing is something you should show me in the future if you really want me to believe it. But for now, tell me why do you treat girls like they are nothing to you" said Wanda to Sean in a soft calm voice. Sean sighed in frustration raising his arms in the air.

"Why don't you just believe me? Why can't you believe that I can be a good person Wanda?" yelled Sean as his grey eyes stared down with rage and pure anger at the stubborn beauty infront of him, as he took a menacing step towards her. His voice was scary with the intensity of anger lingering with every word, which would have caused any person, let alone a girl, flinch. The rage burning in his grey eyes would have made any girl back away a few steps in fright. But Wanda was definitely different.

She stood in her place still not moving an inch. Her arms crossed under her breasts in a calm confident position. Her sea blue eyes stared back into his angry grey ones calmly, totally unaffected by the burning rage in them. She leaned in more, their noses almost touching now, as her eyes never left his.

"Sean, I believe that every person has a good side in him that he himself chooses whether to let it out or bury it deep instead. But for him to bury it inside like you did, and act like it just doesn't exist anymore, there must be a reason. That is why I am asking for the last time ... Why Do You Treat Girls Like That!" said Wanda slowly to make sure he gets what she means. Her voice was sweet and soft but held deep wisdom that made Sean instantly nod in defeat as he rested his back on the door with crossed arms. Wanda smiled as she went and sat gently on his bed, waiting for him patiently to begin.

"Men are naturally the leaders on earth; they control woman" said Sean coldly. When he realised what he had said, his eyes quickly turned to Wanda fearing that he had insulted her. He doesn't know why, but for the first time in so long, he actually was afraid to hurt a girl's feelings.

"And what exactly are your evidences and reasons that Men are the leaders?" asked Wanda with a warm smile, encouraging him to say more. Sean couldn't help but smile slightly at how understanding she was acting.

"First of all, Men were created before women" said Sean smugly.

"Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece" said Wanda with a smirk, as she shrugged her shoulders knowing she had already won this one.

Sean stared at her in disbelief as he tried to think of another reason.

"Fine, but also woman was taken out of man not the other way around! So that means that men are greater than women?" said Sean with an unsure frown, his reasoning coming more of a question, fearing her response. Wanda sighed shaking her head sadly, upset by how he thinks so lowly at women in general.

"Woman was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved. Am I right or wrong, Sean?" asked Wanda with a small smile knowing she had got him now. Sean stared at Wanda speechless, he couldn't respond to that in any way, knowing that every word was true.

"Yes, Yes" whispered Sean miserably, the guilt he was feeling clear in his voice. His body slowly slid down the door as he kept on nodding, his eyes staring blankly at the floor.

"Sean" whispered Wanda warmly with sadness when she saw him sitting on the floor staring at the floor blankly as if he was having a flashback in his mind. She pushed herself off the bed and walked slowly to him, till she was right infront of him. She then sat down cautiously on her knees infront of him. His grey eyes looked up into hers suddenly after a few minutes of complete silence.

"What were you thinking about in the car?" asked Sean curiously making Wanda look at him like he had two heads. He just rolled his eyes with a small smile. Wanda cleared her throat but still looking at him cautiously.

"Eh ... I was remembering how my mom used to play with me when I was young, running in the garden trying to catch me" said Wanda slowly with a confused frown. Sean's small smile faded slowly as pain flashed through his grey eyes, but before Wanda could even register it properly, he quickly faked a smile nodding.

Wanda's frown deepened at that, as she knew he was hiding something but it was clear he didn't want to talk about it.

"That was kind of random!" said Wanda smiling slightly. Sean chuckled softly shrugging his shoulders.

"I just do it sometimes when I want to distract myself from thinking about an unpleasant memory!" said Sean softly with a sad smile as he stood up pulling Wanda up with him. Wanda smiled, trying to contain her curiosity to ask about that memory.

"You are definitely one weird person" said Wanda smiling as she dusted off the non-existent dust off her clothes. Sean rolled his eyes laughing as he opened the door pulling her from the hand out with him.

"Woah Slow down boy, where are you taking us?" asked Wanda smiling as she pulled on his hand getting them to a stop.

"Showing you the rest of the house" said Sean to her as if it was s obvious. Wanda shook her head as she raised her free hand showing him her watch.

"I don't think so! It is already near midnight and you need to return me home now!" said Wanda seriously as she pulled him the other way towards the stairs not even waiting for his response.

"But ... Fine, we will hang together tomorrow again right?" asked Sean with hopeful grey eyes while she kept pulling him down the stairs. Wanda smiled at how he looked like a cute child, hopeful that his mother will take him to the park tomorrow again. She felt that she was beginning to finally see the real Sean for once, as if the wall he has built around himself is finally cracking.

"Of Course, it is not like I have finished my questions for you!" said Wanda raising her eyebrows at him playfully as she came to a stop infront of the door. Sean smiled shaking his head. They smiled at each other for a minute before taking their thinking and getting outside.

As much as Wanda was pleased that he seemed to begin to show his real identity, she was still scared and worried. It was how he touched her soft part when she saw him miserable, it scared her. She knew from now on, she must be more cautious with her emotions and on her guards ... or else she may become attached to him!

And That is something she will make sure not to happen!

 ***

Here !! I have uploaded very early than I was planning just for you !!

So can you please Comment and vote?!