8. Dresses and Surprise !

8. Dresses & a surprise!

Narmen headed to her dark BMW with her books. She sighed tiredly as sat in the car. She put the keys and began moving. She wanted to go before Sean comes to his car, to avoid any talk.

She then headed to her house. She did her work quickly bc she had to be at Ellen's at 7. She then went to the kitchen to grap sth to eat.

" hey Nana dear, how was your day?" said Rosalind when she saw her daughter in the kitchen. She then turned to Nana with a smile on her face. Narmen smiled back, since she and Alex fought Nana had took her mom as her new best friend, but she never told her bout why they fought. Rosalind never let her down and was always there.

"I had had worse, but it's ok, i guess" said Nana as she grapped an apple and took a bite. She then leaned on the counter next to her mom who was cooking soup. She then sighed.

" wanna talk bout it?" asked her mom watching her from the corner of her dark brown eyes. Rosalind's long brown hair moved a little, brushing over her pale creamy skin.

"not really.." said Narmen afraid she will upset her mom, for keeping secrets from her. She ran her fingers through her hair that was typical to her mom's. She loved her mom so much that she was frightened to upset her. She stared into her mom's dark eyes with pleading golden eyes, begging her to understand.

"Its ok.. But when you feel like talking, im always here" said Rosalind smiling to her. She held her daughter's face in her hands and kissed her on the forehead. Narmen smiled at her mom and kissed her cheek.

" thank you mom.." said Narmen lovingly. Her mom smiled and turned to her cooking.

Nana looked at the wall clock.. 6:21! She will be late. She ran to her room quickly to get ready.

Rosalind shaked her head smiling, ' kids' thought to herself as she made the soup.

Narmen put her clothes on her bed. She wore the sexy light blue knee- long dress. It had a light green satin tied in a ribbon under breasts. The dress was necked and sleevless. She wore her green and blue necklaces and tight her hair with a blue ribbon in a high ponytail. She wore her light green huge circle earings and her silvery green high heeled scandal. She put her keys and mobile in her light blue purse with the green ribbon.

She then look in the mirror. ' nice' thought Narmen smiling. Her gold eyes examined her dress, her long silky dark brown hair looks nice in the high bun. She then ran down the staires to the car.

Narmen got out of her car walking to Ellen's house. She rang the bell waiting holding her blue purse infront of her with both her hands. Her gold eyes studied the door that was designed in a beautiful way. Flowers shapes made in the door's wood. ' Beautiful' thought Narmen smiling staring at the door.

Suddenly she heard a deep voice "coming" it said. She was cut out of her thoughts when the beautiful wooden door opened. Narmen blinked rapidly and then stared at that person infront of her.

" Narmen, hi! I really wanted to apologize for-" said Mike looking at her with sad blue eyes. Narmen just didnt really get it.

" what are you doing here?" asked Narmen frowning confused. She stared at his own confused look waiting for an answer. Mike then smiled as he understood, he chuckled softly and then looked at her.

" oh! Im Ellen's-" said Mike but was inturupted once more, but this time not Narmen. Nana looked behind Mike while he turned around.

" NANA!" shouted Ellen as she saw her. She was in nothing but a towel. Ellen held the towel more to her as she went to him smiling.