24. Believe me ... I'm Lying!

Wanda ---->

24. Believe me ... I am lying

"Wanda ... Hey!" shouted Narmen as she saw Wanda struggling with her books as she got out of her class. Wanda looked up surprised making all her books fall down again on the floor. She whined annoyed as she was about to get down to collect them for what seemed like the hundredth time. Mike quickly hurried to her.

"It is ok I will get them for you" said Mike smiling politely at Wanda as he bent down on the floor and began collecting her books. Wanda watched him with a smile and a raised brow as he putted them neatly in his arm and then gave them to her smiling.

"Thank you this was so kind of you Mike. You are a real gentleman" said Wanda smiling at him. If only Sean was like him, such a gentleman, kind and polite , with those damn eyes of his, I would have asked him out ma self- NO Stop right here!! What am I even thinking?! Thought Wanda to herself in disbelief. She shook her head quickly as if trying to push that thought far away, away from her mind! She then blinked as she heard a soft voice calling her name.

"Wanda are you ok?" asked Narmen with concern as she put her hand softly on her shoulder. Wanda's blue eyes looked into Nana's warm caramel ones, saw only pure love and concern in them. Wanda put her hand on Nana's which was still resting calmly on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine-" said Wanda but stopped as she heard load laughter and then argument again... Nora and Mike again, thought Narmen chuckling as she shook her head. She then smiled warmly as she watched them.

"What? You didn't dare say that?" said Mike pretending to be dangerous as he approached Nora slowly, trying to hide his smile. Nora's grin touched her ears as she backed a little, then stuck her tongue at him. Mike raised an eyebrow with a wicked smile. Suddenly Mike launched at her making Nora scream in happiness and surprise as she quickly ran and stood behind Narmen for protection. Nana smiled crossing her arms, showing Mike that Nora is in her protection now.

"Nana don't say you will stand by her side again and protect her" said Mike in disbelief with a sad face, although he was actually enjoying this so much! Narmen smiled warmly at him.

"Actually, I'm standing in front of her not by her side, so I don't agree at the first part. But for protecting her, I am sorry I can't deny it! Sorry" said Narmen shrugging her shoulders smiling. Mike raised her brows but then gave her that puppy face.

"Oh Mikey! You look so cute!" said Narmen with a warm look as she placed her hand on his cheek gently. Mike leaned in immediately slowly, he just couldn't help it with those red lips of her parted, inviting him. Nana smirked "But that would not change a thing, lovely boy!"

Narmen laughed as she pulled away leaving him alone like that, leaning down while blinking in surprise. Narmen quickly ran away laughing as Mike got her eventually and backed her till she was just between him and the wall. He then crushed his lips with hers passionately holding her close to him while Nana closed her eyes kissing him back with arms around his neck.

Nora stood there watching them with a sad smile, Mike kissing Narmen and holding her like that. She tried not to care about that but she just couldn't, it was like a knife slammed right into her heart stopping it immediately, but still giving her unbearable pain that seemed to just increase by the second. Narmen is my best friend! Why can't I just get over this and really be happy for her... Nana deserves a happy ending, right? Thought Nora desperately to herself ... It is strange really! But I am actually kinda happy that Mike is happy more than anything! If there is any joy left in me, it would be for him. All that time I laughed , just because he was smiling ...