23. Try and Trust me

Nora ---->

23. Try and Trust me

" Does Narmen knows?" asked Wanda concerned as she walked down to her class with Nick, Ellen and Nora. Nora looked at Wanda sighing she knew what she meant but decided to keep quiet. Ellen stopped giggling as well as nick and stared at each other confused. Ellen then looked at Wanda to see her looking infront of her into nothing as she just went on walking. 

" What do you mean?" asked Ellen confused as she grapped Wanderer's arm. Nick wrapped his arm around Ellen's waist smiling at her, lena smiled back. Thay both then turned to Wanda who was looking down.

" I wanted to know if Narmen knew Sean has returned. You know ... Narmen ... I am afraid he will hurt her or try to get her like he always did... Nana is already struggling now and she is confused now, Sean's timing to come back is just - Damn! " said Wanda nervously as tears began filling her eyes. She then swore as she looked away ashamed of the tears in her eyes as she wiped them away angrily. Ellen immediately hugged her friend comforting her and sighed.

" It is fine Wanda, I know you are just trying to protect her but you know Narmen is strong enough to - " said Ellen but was interupted by Wanda. 

" Yes Ellen she has always been the strongest among us and even all the girls! She would stand by us and comfort us, until she was the person every girl went to when she was hurt or just wanted to talk about something that bothered her. Narmen would smile and listen to every word then say a few words that were just enough to make you stronger, to make you alive again ..." said Wanda smiling softly with teary eyes. Ellen patted her back gentlly nodding, she totally understood her " ... When Alex hurt her, she stayed strong infront of us amiling and laughing, but being her best friend i knew that she was really hurting deeply, fighting the urge to just break down. Narmen has gone through way more than any normal human can survive, and I know somehow that now... especially now she needs us, needs our support, needs her friends beside her! She just wont be able to struggle more if sean got into the picture" said Wanda , her eyes now focusing on Nora intendly as if she is saying those words to her. Nora looked down in shame, unable to meet Wanda's eyes. Nora knew she wasnt much of a support today when Narmen told her and Wanda about her and ... Mike.

" Sean changed. he even congratulated me and Ellen when he knew that we are finally together. He seemed really happy for us!" said nick all of a sudden attracing attention to him. Wanda frowned a bit angrily, her silver blue eyes moving to Ellen who shrugged. Ellen's blue eyes pleaded Wanda to control her anger , because she knew that she will say all the bad things Sean did, and one of it is what he did to Ellen ...

" Really?" said Wanda angrily gritting her teeth but then sighed softly, trying to control her anger. She then looked at nick calmly giving him a small smile as she went on "... You just need to know that I think Sean is not what he claims to be"

" But ..." said Nick when Ellen interrupted him putting her hand slowly on his shoulder, he looked at her to see her smiling warmly back at him. He nodded to her as he wrapped an arm around her waist. Ellen then turned to Wanda who was staring at her waiting.

"Wanderer, I think he really is changing .. I can tell you so. This person I met today is nothing like the Sean I have met before, only the same looks. Wanda, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and I know you do as well ... So trust me for once, and give him another chance then you will see how he really changed. I KNOW Nana will forgive him, can't you do so?" said Ellen with warm blue eyes, and a wise voice. Wanda raised her eyebrows a bit surprised by how wise and thoughtful Lena sounded. She then smirked at Ellen.

"Fine I will give him another chance, but I bet he will be as bad as when we met him!" said Wanda with a smirk. Ellen smiled as well as Nick.

"Good! And Wanda, if you said he hasn't changed and still a trouble maker, we will all back away from him even nana, deal?" said Ellen smiling as Nick and Nora nodded. Wanda's smirk grew larger as she nodded. They all laughed together as they changed the subject and went away to their class.