6. New Friend

The photo on the left is Mike by the way ;) ---->

6. New Friend

"so girls, u sure u are coming to the party?" asked Narmen unsure. Her golden eyes stared at both Wanda and Nora. 

"yeah, we wont miss it?" said Wanda with assuring greyish blue eyes. She then looked at Nora. 

"yeah! I wanna see what surprise he will do for u, hah?" said Nora winking at Nana. They then all burst out laughing together. 

"so u all coming to my place at 7 tom and then we will go to buy dresses!" shouted Ellen happily. Narmen just shaked her head laughing at her.

"Lena, me, Wanda and Nora must go to our volleyball practice. So are u okay or shall we walk u home?" asked Narmen concerned. She was so protective bout Ellen. 

" Don't worry! My bro is gonna get me home. He will finish practise in a few. I will go wait for him in the parking." said Ellen smiling. She then waved for them and ran to the parking. 

"Lets go! You don't wanna b late captain! You should be the good example!!" said Nora shaking her head making a disappointed face. Narmen and Wanda laughed at her as they all went to change.

"HI GIRLS!" said Narmen greeting her team. They all went and greeted her, Wanda and Nora. 

Wanda and Nora finished quickly before Narmen. 

"Come on Nana! The girls are all finished!" said Nora as she made her curly brown hair in a high pony tail. 

"im sorry! Wanda, you are the captain assistant. So go tell them to warm up till i come!" said Narmen as she put on the team's sleeveless baby blue tight shirt. It was V necked showing her calvage. It had NARMEN written at the back, with her no; 2 at the front and the schools logo. 

"Sure but hurry up Nana!" said Wanda as she and Nora ran to the gym.

Narmen wore the team's tight black shorts. She quickly wore her socks and sports shoes. She put her dress and scandals in the locker. 

She then took the flowers off her hair and put her silky long brown hair in a high bun. She then smiled at her reflection. 

She looked hot with the tight sleeveless, calvage-showing shirt and that hot tight black shorts. She then headed out of the changing room with her water bottle and towel. But someone bumped into her hard, making her fall at the floor.

" Ouch! Mmm my back!" said Narmen as she tried to sit. She put her left hand on her back. She couldn't sit bc the one who bumped into her, fell on top of her. She opened her eyes to see who was he. 

"I'm sorry! I was running and then you came out suddenly-" said the guy apologetically. He stopped when he opened his eyes. 

" Narmen!" whispered the guy with wide eyes. He stared in her golden eyes with disbelief.

Narmen stared into those familiar blue eyes. She knew this guy. She met him years ago, he is.. 

" Mike!" said Narmen smiling to herself. Yeah, this was Alex's friend, the one who kissed her hand. Her cheeks reddened at the memory. 

" oh I'm sorry! I was just in a hurry" said Mike as he stood up from over her. He held out his hand for her smiling. Narmen took it smiling shyly. He then sat on his knee grapping her bottle and towel. ' he was always a gentleman!' thought Narmen smiling.

" Here you go, my lady! But Narmen, i didn't see you for.. What? 3 years? Im very happy to see you again. You are even more breathtaking than the last time!" said Mike smiling as he gave me my bottel and towel. 

" Thanks! I'm sorry but my team is waiting for me!" i said smiling apologicly. 

" i didn't mean to make you late, i just finished my volleyball practice myself!" said Mike smiling. 

" you play volleyball also?" i said with raised brows. He nodded laughing. 

" when you are ready, tell me, to play a single game, ok?" i asked winking. He laughed. 

" sure my lady! See you soon" said Mike laughing. He kissed my hand then ran away waving. I waved back smiling.

Narmen entered the gym happily. She had always been fascinated by Mike's personality and how much a gentleman he is. But as for the looks . . Sean's face popped into her head. She shaked her head trying to get that idea out of her head. She just couldn't admit that she was attracted to Sean physically. 

She then turned her attention to her team as they called her. They played a game together and as always her team won. Wanda and Nora played with her in the team. 

Narmen was the best player; her shoot was unstoppable, with a direct point. She also was a great block. 

Wanda was the best play maker and her serves were the best.

Nora was the greatest lebro in the team. She will do anything so the ball won't touch the ground. She falls some you-can-call suicide falls and great dives. 

They then went to the restroom laughing with the team. 

"So when is the next practice?" asked Tiffany, a playmaker in the team. 

"i don't know, but i cant come tom. And after tom is the party. Sorry girls!" said Narmen with apologetic gold eyes. 

"Me too! I'm gonna buy the party dress tom" said tiffany as the rest agreed. Narmen smiled to her friends happy that the rest of the team agreed to take tom a day-off.

"So see you next week girls!" said Narmen waving at them. She was already dressed in her white dress and everything. She took her yellow Nike sports bag and walked home with Wanda and Nora. 

"So see you guys tom at 7 at Ellen's!" said Nora winking her green eye as she ran home with her wild brown hair behind her. 

Narmen then walked Wanda home, and then walked to her house thinking bout that Sean thing, and also Mike.

Sean! She really thought he was so handsome, almost as attractive as Alex. She thought bout the feeling she had when he touched her thigh. She actually liked it! But his character.. Yuck! She didnt like it at all! 

Mike?! He is a gentleman and respectful! He seemed to have a kind heart like Alex. But physically.. She didn't feel really attracted to him that way! 

Narmen shaked her head as she entered her room. She then threw herself on her bed and sighed in frustration. She then stood up and headed to the bath to take a shower.