19. Come In

19. Come in

" hey mom what do you think?" said Narmen as she ran to the kitchen. She stood infront of her amazed mom, proudly with her hands on her waist showing her the dress. Rosalind was about to say a compliment but was interupted by a deep voice.

" you look as beautiful and stunning as always, my little angel.." said Ash as he entered the kitchen. Narmen turned and gave him a bear hug.

" i missed you daddy" said Narmen as she pulled back and gave him kiss on cheek.

" me too.. But dont you think this gown is a bit open and revealing?" said Ash turning to the protective dad. Narmen just rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.

" dad, im wearing this AT HOME as its called a gown so no one sees me in it except my family. And its not that revealing!" said Narmen in a defensive tone. Ash ignored her and turned to Rose.

" was she wearing this when Alex was here?" said Ash in a serious tone frowning.

" no, just wore it now. Dont worry, i wont let her even wear this when hes here" said Rosalind softly.

" what is wrong with you guys? Alex is ma COUSIN.. He is like Bob to me" said Narmen as she stared at them in disbelief. Ash wrapped his arm around his wife's waist while Rose frowned with crossed arms.

" Are you really sure that hes like Bob to you and nothing more?" said Rosalind carefully with her deep brown eyes staring intensly into Narmen's soft golden ones. Narmen began to look around nervously trying to escape her mothers accusing eyes. She ran her fingers softly through her long hair as she really thought bout it. She couldnt answer bc sth inside her knew that Alex will always come before anything else.

" i.." Narmen was saying when she heard the door bell rings. She quickly turned to her parents.

" ill get it!" said Narmen before running towards the door.

' thank god, this knock came just in time..' thought Narmen as she headed to the door. She didnt bother wear a robe, bc she knew that this gown wasnt so revealing, the golden backless dress of the party was much more revealing actually! Narmen's hand then rested on the door handle as she turned it slowly to open the door. As soon as the door was wide open, her face showed nothing but sheer shock.

Mike stood infront of her with a polite smile on his face, but quickly the smile vanished as his jaw dropped. He just cant believe what he was seeing, he felt like he was dreeming. That sleeveless pale yellow gown with Narmen's soft tan skin combined with her gold eyes and long silky dark hair, make her look like an angel, a beautiful angel. She almost looked unreal from how much beautiful she looked!

Mike couldnt fall but to fall on 1 knee infront of her and kiss her hand lovingly. He felt like a slave to her irresistable beauty, that made her look more like goddess of beauty!

" Narmen.. You are the most beautiful lady ive ever seen" said Mike softly as he stood up holding her hand. His blue eyes never leaving her caramel ones. Narmen was speechless.. She just cant believe that her crush has just told her that. A smile crept on her rosey lips as she took a step back to give him space to enter, with her hand still in his. Her cheeks were burning as her eyes fell down shyly.

" please come in, Mike" said Narmen gently with her eyes meeting his for a second before falling down again. Mike's eyes never left her face as he entered and closed the door behind him.

" Narmen dear, who was ringing the-" said Rosalind as she came out of the kitchen but stopped when she saw Mike standing next to her daughter.

" ehmm.. Hi!" said Rose softly just as Ash came out of the kitchen and stood next to her. Rose then smiled warmly as she took her husbands hand and went to Nana and Mike.#