10. My Beautiful Twin

10. My beautiful twin..

" here we are!" said Bob parking infront of the party place. Narmen smiled as she exited the car. The place was wonderful with all the grass and flowers. There was a stadium in the middle of it, where colorful flowers were all over it making it breath taking. The music tools were put in place ready to use. She then walked with Bob next to her around the place. There were beautiful tables with lots of people sitting and chatting.

" Narmen!" said a deep voice surprized. Nana turned around to find Mike staring at her in fascination. He propably just saw her back from that beautiful golfn dress, that's why he's speechless.

" hi Mike" said Narmen chuckling as he just stood in his place paranoid. She went to him elegently and offered her hand for shake.

Mike sat on one knee infront of her with his blue eyes staring deep into her golden ones. He then took her offered hand and planted a soft kiss on it. Narmen stood in her place speechless unable to break his gaze. The rushing blood in her cheeks made them even more beautiful than before. Nana looked to her side but Bob was gone. She turned again to look in Mike's blue eyes.

" you look beautiful, Nana." said Mike as he stood up infront of her. He smiled softly as he touched her cheek. She stared with fear in her eyes when he leaned to her.

She felt uncomfortable as he kept leaning with his eyes trapping hers in a gaze. She had to stop him now if she doesnt want that kiss. ' do i want him or not!' thought Nana confused as she stared at him.

Narmen stared into his eyes and then smiled cutely. She put her hands softly on his shoulders pushing him back politely. Her golden eyes trapped him in a gaze.

" so Mike, where is your sister and the others?" asked Narmen smiling at him, wishing that pain in his blue eyes would vanish. She waited for his answer smiling, her eyes begging him to be alright, to be as if nothing happened.

" Ellen and Nora had come. We are still waiting for Wanda. Come, i will show you the way to our table." said Mike smiling leading her to the table. Narmen stared at him smiling grateful for him, for understanding. 'he is a really kind gentleman' thought Nana to herself as they got closer to the destination.

"nana!" said Ellen smiling as she stood up and hugged her. Her blonde hair was made in curls which was pretty on her.

" hey Nana! Why were you late?" asked Nora smiling. The till-knee green dress looked beautiful on her. Her hair was straightened reaching her waist. Nana just shrugged as she cant talk bout Sean with Mike next to her. She then turned to Ellen.

" so you wore that dress at the end! Good for you that Wanda hadnt come yet." said Nana playfully.

" yeah! But.. Were is she by the way? You know, Wanda is never late!" asked Ellen confused as her blue eyes searched the place for Wonderer.

" i dont know.. Im gonna go search for her." said Nora as she stood up from her seat.

" wait im coming with you!" said Mike as he went to her. They then went to find Wanda.

" so what are we gonna do now?" asked Narmen getting bored. She looked around her, looking for Alex. But he was nowhere to be seen. ' what is going on? Bob has vanished, wanda cant be found, and Alex is nowhere to be seen. Even Sean isnt around!' thought Narmen despretly.

" we are waiting for the son-" said Ellen but was interupted.

There was a beautiful light music. Narmen was fascinated by the music, it was the type she likes. Ellen looked excited. ' wow, that's wonderful' thought Narmen smiling with her eyes closed, as she concentrated on the music.