22. Forgive me

THis is Sean *fans myself* ----->

22. Forgive me

" Excuse me.." said Nora smiling sadly as she walked away. Wanda shrugged her shoulders and waved witha small smile before running after her friend. 

" Nora.. " whispered Narmen saddly with her hand extended towards her friend, but Nora didnt look back. Tears began to collect in her eyes, She didnt mean this to happen.. 

" What is wrong with her?" asked Mike confused but all Narmen heard was Nora's soft steps as she went further from her. She could feel her friends grieve. Nana then took a step wanting to go after her friend. 

"Narmen, where are you going? calm down love" said Mike as he wrapped his strong arms from behind her stopping her from going further. Mike then kissed her neck from behind softly to calm her. 

".. Forgive me" whispered nana breathlessly ,a silent tear slid over her cheek as she relaxed in Mike's warm arms.

" Narmen baby, can I see that beautiful smile of yours? I will do anything to make me happy, just ask.." said Mike spinning her as he held her bare shoulders gently. Narmen smiled warmly, the love Mike showed her didnt give her any way to escape loving him back. He was like a drug to her now, a pain killer, when she feels hurt or sad. What she feared the most that she is using him to find happiness, she felt selfish. 

" I love you" whispered Mike as he raised her hand and planted a soft kiss on it. Those warm blue eyes staring into hers, with nothing but care and love. She smiled and hugged him to her. 

"Thank you Mike.. I love you too" whispered narmen knowing that her words were true. But still she felt guilty, for using him and mostly for hurting Nora.. His strong arms wrapped warmly around her, she sighed, he had this unique ability to make her troubles just disappear. Mike then began talking and telling her funny stories to calm her while she looked up at him with a small smile grateful for his love and concern.

''.. So this is how my mom met dad'' said Mike smiling as he looked down at Narmen while playing gently with her soft hair. She was resting her head on mike's lap smiling with closed eyes, on a bench. She smiled at him lovingly when he kissed her forehead.. How lucky is she and- 

'' mike, where is Ellen? How selfish of me, i totally forgot about her!'' asked Narmen suddenly with worry as she sat up quickly. Mike patted her back calmingly with a frustrated sigh. He pushed her softly back to his lap, shaking his head with a smile. 

'' selfish? If you are selfish, then there is no human that deerves to live, Nana! Dont worry Ellen is asleep at home, you know .. Too lazy to get up to school'' said Mike chuckling. Narmen sighed in relief and smiled.. Mike smiled at her and bent down slowly meeting her lips with his. She kissed him back gladly, she knew she was falling for him.

'' get off her'' shouted that familiar angry voice that made her all happy. Mike pulled back and quickly wrapped his arms protectively around his love, when Alex grapped Narmen's arms to pull her away causing her to scream in pain when he touched her wounded arms. 

'' you get lost!'' shouted Mike angrily as he stood up quickly and pulled Narmen behind him. Alex looked at Narmen in hurt when he heard the scream when he touched her arms, he remembered how he hurted her yesterday. But it hurt him more to see her holding Mike in fear of him.. 

''you left him kiss you like that?! I guess what i told you yesterday was right then! You shouldnt have felt so insulted'' said Alex angrily with tears building in his eyes. Narmen gasped softly as she knew what he meant, he meant tthat she is a b*tch. Tears flew down her cheeks like angry rain.