7. Meet Again

7. Meet again!

Narmen woke up a little late. Yesterday was quite tiring day. After her practice, she spend the rest of the day studying and helping her mom. She quickly jumped from her bed and got the 1st thing she saw in the closet. She quickly wore the tight short half sleeved green shirt with the dark blue skiny jeans. She then wore a green and blue bandana letting her long dark hair fall loose. She took her books and headed downstairs. She took an apple to eat on the way.

She then entered her dark BMW and went quickly to the school.

Narmen parked next to a sports open car. She then took her books in her arm and her apple in the other. She took a quick bite as she locked her car. She then turned around when sb jumped out of the sports car so close infront of her.

Sean stood infront of her smiling with her hands on the car as he leaned on it.

" Hey babe, missed you!" said Sean in a seductive tone. Narmen was coughing hard because the apple bite stood in her throat from the sudden surprise. Narmen looked at him with burning gold eyes. Her face red from both coughing.. And anger.

"You are really a reckless, irresponsible guy. you made the food stop in my throat, stubid-" SAID Narmen with anger rising inside of her. She then realised that Sean was smiling at her with fascination in his silvery grey eyes. She Knew that look.. She began to feel uncomfortable as he came nearer. She made her face look angry, as if his closeness didn't affect her. But really inside, her heart was beating fast as his hot breath came on her face.

Sean stretched his arms on her car with her in the middle, pinning her while he bent down to her face more. He really liked her character, that strong personality and her tough aggressive side was one of a kind. All that just made him want her more.

Sean thought he saw a flash of weakness in her eyes slip from her angry look, but as soon as it came, as soon as it vanished. Narmen's golden eyes turned into that aggressive look and her full pink lips turned up to a wicked smile. Sean backed up with worry in his grey eyes.

Narmen pushed him with her books in one arm while she held her apple with the other.

She turned around to put her books on her car's roof, then looked at him with a tough face. Her gold eyes were burning like that time when she broke his fingers. She then took a bite from her apple leaning on her car, she looked deep into his worried grey eyes.

" so it seems that you didn't learn your lesson last time... Hmmm.. Should i break your neck this time, or will you respect yourself?" asked Narmen while she squeezed his broken fingers. He squeezed in pain as he took his hand away quickly. There was real anger in her gold eyes that made her look dangerous. She didn't like that a guy plays with her feelings and she was angry at herself for being weak for a min.

"I wish that you had learnt to not mess with me again . . ." said Narmen as she got nearer to him, taking away dust from his shirt's collar. Sean just stood still, affected by her closeness.

Suddenly she griped him from his collar pulling him down to her level violently, making his face inches from hers.

" . . Because I'm NOT like the other girls. I'm a hard tough one, that isn't so patient. Got it?!" asked Narmen staring deep into him with her penetrating gold eyes, as she loosened her grip. Sean nodded weakly while he straightened up, not breaking their stare.

" Yeah.." said Sean rising an eyebrow while he fixed his collar.

"Good.." said Narmen staring into his eyes. She then took a bite slowly from her red apple with her other hand on her waist. Sean stared at her full lips on the apple, they the same glossy pinky red.