9. Lets Party

9. Lets Party!

" come on narmen, you will be late for the party!" said Rosalind as she knocked on nana's door. it was already 1: 45 and the party was gonna begin at 2 pm.narmen was sitting infront of the mirror waking her hair, as she had her dress on. she made her hair a bit wavy and let it fall loose on her back." no! ellen told me to not cover my back with my hair or she will do it herself" said narmen standing up.

narmen held her long dark brown that went to half her back and took a minute unsure what to do with it." ok!" said Nana smiling with relief in her gold eyes. she took her hair to the left side and let it fall on the front of her dress. she put a golden beautiful flower shape hair holder to hold her hair. she then brurhed the falling hair on her forehead to the left side.she then stood infront of the mirror smiling to her beautiful reflection. she turned to show her back. that golden backless dress looked irresistable on her.

And the final touch, she wore Alex's gold heart- shaped necklace and then opened the door.

" oh you are beautiful.. But.." said Rosalind as she circled around Narmen looking at her. She really didnt like the backless thing.. That was pretty clear! Rosalind was always a protective mom and was aware that her daughter was pretty wanted by every boy at school, which made things even worse.

" mom! I can take care of myself, you know!" said Nana smiling as she ran down the stairs.

Narmen then put her cell phone in the golden purse and then turned to the door.

" wow you look great, sister!" said Bob laughing. He gave her a beary hug and she hugged him back with that same manly manner laughing. They then pulled back. Narmen was just bout to say sth..

" Dont worry! Your hair is good" said Bob smiling cutely as he went to the fridge. Narmen bit her bottom rosy lip staring at Bob unsure. Bob took a can of coke and was just bout to drink when he saw that unsure cute look in his sister's golden staring eyes.

Bob sighed tiredly as he put the can on the counter turning to her. He crossed his arms annoyed.

" Just say it, Narmen" said Bob rolling his eyes in annoyance.

" can you please take me to the party? You r my bro who should protect and help me, right Bobby?" said Narmen so cute that no one could resist her. Bob turned away sighing.

" you know you are an annoying old sister, right?" said Bob as he took his shirt that was on the coach.

" whatever, be quick!" said Nana smiling with victory as he got his keys.

" you are gonna also order me! I can put these back on the table you know!" said Bob smiling threatingly. Narmen gave him on the cheek and smiled innocently. He put his arm around her shoulder and they went to the door.

bob and Narmen went to her car laughing loudly. They really have become close friends in those last few years...

" no,no.. im the one who will drive today! you are the princess!" said Bob shaking his head. He then opened the passenger door for Narmen, leaning to her like she was a real princess.

Narmen laughed loudly and was about to enter and sit down when she heard the sound of the sudden stop of a quick car.

Narmen frowned annoyed by that sound. She turned to see that the car had parked infront of hers. But then.. That familiar sporty car.Her golden eyes lit up as she saw Sean coming out of the car.

"hey Nana!" said Sean as he closed the door and almost ran to her. He then stopped and stared at her. She didnt feel comfortable by his stares at her figure. Narmen got a bit to the left, to be a bit hidden behind her bro's body.

" i just came to-" said Sean as he touched Narmen's arm. He felt like he was trapped in her beauty that he couldnt hold himself from touching her. He didnt really notice that Bob was there.

But suddenly a fast hard fist hit his jaw, making him come back to reality.

" you better keep your hand off her" said Bob as he pushed Sean hard, making him almost fall. His dark eyes were so angry, that Narmen stood in her place wide eyed. She had never seen him that angry. And all that anger.. Just bc a guy, he doesnt even know bad things bout, touched her.. While protecting her!

Sean held his jaw as he stared at Bob with murderous silvery grey at Bob. 'That guy was not gonna steal Nana from me, she is mine!' thought Sean angrily. He threw his fist at bob to hit him when Bob held it quickly. He then turned it harshly causing Sean pain.

" Bob leave him! And Sean cut this crap" screamed Narmen angrily pulling Sean's fist from Bob.

" Sean you like trouble, dont you? First you fight with Mike then now with my own BROTHER. What's wrong with you?" said Nana angrily with Sean's fist still in her hand. She sighed closing her eyes. She wanted to thank him for Ellen but instead she is shouting at him.

" your Brother? I didnt know, im sorry" said sean looking into Bob's still angry dark eyes. He offered him his hand. Bob sighed and shook his hand smiling.

" im that one who should apologize for hitting you!" said Bob smiling. Narmen smiled at Bob and hugged him hard. She then kissed him on the cheek then stared into his dark cute eyes.

' im lucky to have such a protective brother'

"by the way, Sean. I really appreciate what you have done with Ellen. Thank you!" said Narmen with her gold eyes full of gratfullness. Bob put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

" i promised ill make it up for you. So.. Narmen, do you wanna come with me to the party? Like give you a ride?" said Sean smiling as he checked her out secretivly. Bob was staring at him watching his every move. He frowned angrily as he saw Sean's grey eyes checking Nana out.

" no, thanks, my brother will give me a ride" said Narmen as she turned to enter the car. But then she was stopped.

Sean held her arm, but what really got her angry, was that his fingers caressed her soft skin. Narmen quickly pulled her arm away staring at him angrily. She then smiled that smile that Sean knew just too well, with her arms crossed.

Sean got afraid immediatly and quickly took a step back.

" i.. Ehh.. Think ill c u in the party later" said Sean as he jumped into his car and drove away quickly. Bob just stared at his older sister wide eyed. Narmen then turned to him annoyed.

" what?" asked Narmen like nothing just happened. Like that strong guy didnt just run away from her afraid, like she might kill him or sth. Bob just stared at her then laughed shaking his head.

" i think i should get u to this party or else you might kill me!" said Bob as he entered the car. Nana just smiled as she took her seat.

' i really have an amazing tough but beautiful sister!'