Introduction

Just wanted to say that this cover is made by one of my beautiful fans, simplyshaz :)

Thank you for your beautiful work :*

***

Introduction

My name is Narmen Ash. I wanted to share with you my story about me and my cousin, Alex. My best friend, my protector and my cousin Alex, well, that was all before ....

Anyway I will tell you everything.

I already have a brother, Bob, but he was never as close to me as Alex was. Alex and I were exactly the same age. We had the same character, very kind, trustful, funny, but when we get angry, well, you better run then. That and we both had a very short temper, which actually explains almost all our little arguments together. And I said little because they never really take more than a few minutes and then we will be laughing at our own stupidity in the end. The only difference between us was our looks..

Actually, people will always be in shock when we tell them we are cousins.. We looked nothing like each other, literally.. and I quote what they say " You are so different that you can't even be slightly related"

I had long silky dark brown hair. My eyes were that caramel color that looked almost golden, thanks to my tan skin that outline them nicely. I had full rosy lips that turned pouty and cute in a way when I am upset. As for my features, they are simple and cute, little nose, wide eyes and rosy cheeks. I am tall but he was always taller than me. I am not trying to brang, but I was really curvy with my C sized breasts and firm butt.

As for Alex, i must admit he was a very handsome guy that most girls would do anything to grap his attention.. I guess he got the 'beautiful' genes of this family.

He had blonde golden hair that he liked to keep short, causing his hard muscline feautures to stand out even more. His eyes were a beautiful green, the color of leaves in Spring. They would shine whenever he is excited, and when he was upset, they will turn a shade darker looking almost dull, that you would do almost anything just to see them once more. His skin was tan and silky which made his already beautiful green eyes glow. His features radiate beauty. As Alex grew, he had his 6 pack.

Although we were nothing like each other in appearance, we were always there for each other. I always loved him more than anything, and i would do anything for him. My best childhood memories were with him, the memories that will haunt me forever..

Oh my god, why im crying now! I just cant stop these tears anymore!

Anyway we were very happy until one day..

It was Saturday, yesterday was 23 July , our birthday when we finally became 14 and like always we planned to spend it together in the park, but he never came.

I waited for him at the park sitting on our bench, that we craved oour initials on it. My eyes swept the whole green place and my heart jumped everytime my eyes fell on a blonde head, only to sink in my chest when I realize it wasn't him. After hours, mum called me and told me to return home since they had a birthday surprize for me so I walked back home.

All the way back, I began to come with excuses for him why he couldn't come today. Maybe he had an emergency and forget his phone? Maybe he became sick and he found his mobile dead? I even began to tell myself that maybe Aunt Caroline had gone into labour and was giving birth, because I knew Alex, and I knew nothing less than that will keep him from coming to me.

Anyway, when I reached home, I have already forgiven him, although I was still hurt but I just went on and enjoyed my family's company.

Just today, he texted me and told me to meet him at the soccer place in our club as always. Im on my way there. I put quickly my yellow tank top with my favourite dark blue skiny jeans. I let my dark brown hair fall loose. I turned my golden eyes to the mirror. Beauiful! Here i come, Alex..