15. Thinking about you

15. Thinking about u

" auntie.. Ehmm.. What am i gonna wear for sleep? I didnt get anything to wear" said Narmen as she entered her aunt's room. Caroline looked up from the album she was holding, then she quickly closed it looking down. Nana realised that she had been crying, concern spread all over her face as she went quickly to Caroline and sat beside her.

" what is wrong aunt Caroline? What is in that album that made u cry?" said Nana as she patted her aunts back, while Caroline wiped away her tears. She then turned to her smiling warmly as she saw her concern and worry in those gold eyes. She stared into them with a sad smile on her face for a minute.

" u will know my dear one day, when the time is right.. Lets get you sth to wear" said Caroline smiling as she stood and went to her closet. Nana just stared at her aunt's back as she searched with confused eyes.. What did she mean?.

" Nana, what do u think bout this dress?" said Caroline excited as she held the night gown infront of her. It seemed like it is for a honey moon or sth! The dress was a fade pink and sleeveless with very thin holders, falling in a huge v neck. And the rope, it was transparent silk! Nana stared at her aunt in disbelief. Caroline made her wear it and after she was finished, she sat down and stared at Nana happily.

" its beautiful on you, Narmen! Just 1 thing is left.." said Caroline thoughtfully as she ran her hand on her blonde curls. The pink dress was tight on the breasts and then went wide falling on the floor around her feet. She was wearing the rope opening it. She looked like a fallen angel with her long hair falling lightly on her shoulders, and with the silk rope sliding on her soft tan skin. Caroline then went to her and made her sit as she took her make up box and began work.

After bout half an hour of laughing, caroline was finished.Nana then headed to the bathroom smiling.

Narmen was walking over to the bathroom to take off the make up with a smile on her face. Caroline had always wanted a girl but never had 1, that is why she considered Nana her daughter. She would always get her new dresses, jewelery, girly bags and would always tell her how to look after her beauty. Rosalind wont mind bc she wasnt into that beauty thing, she was a serious person but the kindest ever.

' i love them both more that they can ever imagine..' thought Nana smiling to herself as she stood infront of the door about to touch the door knop. Suddenly the bathrooms door opened, pushing her hardly that she fell on her back with a thud with the opener of the door over her.

" ohh" said Alex in pain as he felt a warm body under him. Nana stared at Alex with wide gold eyes as he was on top of her. His head was resting on her breasts with her hands on her waist. He didnt realise that his hands were running up her body, but Nana surely felt it as tickles ran down her spine.

" Alex.." said Narmen softly but stopped when his soft hands rested on her breasts. Alex didnt mean it, he was just getting his hands next to his head for support. He felf a great pain in his head, making him shut his eyes in pain. He then raised his head slowly as he heard his name being called but he still cant open his right eye completely. Nana then gasped.

" Oh my god! Alex!" said Narmen in panick as she saw blood on the right part of his forehead. She had forgoten bout him touching her, all she cared bout was helping him. She quickly sat up with him in her arms. Nana then took him and sat him over a small chair in the huge bathroom. Alex was still trying to open his right eyes as Nana went to the sink to put some water on the towel.

" im so sorry, Alex. I grapped u to stop from falling but i just made you fall with me. You hit ur head in the side of the door, Its all my fault" said Nana hysterically as she wiped the blood softly with the wet towel.it was just a cut,it wasntdeep.