Part Two :: 16. Just a walk

16. Just a walk

" wake up you lazy head!" shouted Narmen loudly in Alex's ear, as she was sitting on his stomach. Alex got shocked and shouted to just find Narmen laughing hysterically at him. Alex smiled wickedly as he stared at her. She quickly stopped laughing as her gold eyes caught that smile.

" ehmm.. I think i should go now. Didnt auntie just call me?" said Narmen as she began to stand up cautiously. She smiled as her feet touch the ground and was about to run when she felt strong arms pull her back.

" not so fast young lady" said Alex wickedly as he pulled her to the bed. He then went on top of her smiling that smile with his green eyes saying that he wont have mercy.

" Lexi, please dont. Ur mom is the 1 who told me to-" said Narmen with a cute pleading face but stopped as he began tickling her making her laughing loudly. Nana then pushed him from above her, causing him to not just get off her, but also to fall from the bed on his back.

" Haha! Loser!" said Narmen as she stormed out of the room laughing. Alex smiled with his hand on the back of his head where he fell, and in a matter of seconds he was after her.

" sorry.. Sorry, i didnt mean to wake u up like that" shouted Narmen as Alex ran after her quickly around the house. She was then stucked puttin her back on the wall as she watched Alex walk slowly to her.

" Jack!" shouted Narmen loudly. A smile appeared as she saw the black dog running barking towards her. Jack then stood facing Alex barking at him as he stood infront of Nana defending her.

" Jack, you are MY dog not hers. And ur defending her, against me ur friend?" said Alex in disbelief as Nana smiled proudly to him. ' even Jack couldnt resist her charm' thought Alex as he knew how Sam loved her. Nana then stuck her tongue to him teasingly as she sat on her knees and strocked Jack's fur. Jack leaned to her hand then licked her face. Nana laughed as she dried her face with her sleeve. Alex sighed smiling.

" u 2 kids are gonna b late for school , stop playing and hurry!" shouted Caroline from another room. Narmen immediatly panicked and ran up the stairs with Alex behind her rolling his eyes.

" come on Narmen! Its not really a thing if we are late for once" said Alex as he grapped her arm. Narmen then stared at him as she took her arm back.

" talk about urself! As for me ive a reputation at school to be a discpline girl, and i wont change it. Now you better get dressed in a minute or i swear ill leave without you" said Narmen with her arm crossed, and a smile on her lips. She then entered the room closing the door behind her loudly. Alex sighed.

" Fine, but just this time.. Next time, we will go at the time I want, in other words, late" said Alex loudly before he walked to his room proudly. He already knew that he was talking to himself as Nana'd never b late to class. But he just wanted to make her think that he went early today with his will, not bc she threatened him or sth!

" come on Nana!" shouted Alex from downstairs as he waited for Narmen infront of the door. He was wearing a nice purple t-shirt that showed his muscles, and dark jeans. He was holding the door open waiting impatiently.

" here i come!" shouted Narmen as she jumped down the stairs with her long hair flying behind her. She then stood infront of him trying to get that heavy bag on her back. She was wearing a tight yellow t shirt and a thin cute long sleeve brown jacket over it, just closed a bit showing a big share of the shirt. With those dark jeans also, she looked beautiful in a simple way. Alex smiled, and thought ' nothing revealing'.

" so u are the one who is late, huh? I should have left without you, but i didnt bc of my kindness" said Alex teasingly as they headed out of the house.