Author note - Do you want it to end or not ?!

To all my dear readers and fans ...

I have had a few comments and messages with different points of view about whether I should end this story where the last chapter has reached or to continue it.

Actually I was thinking about completing this story in a sequel or even here. It will talk about how they are doing trying to get over each other. How they will treat each other after knowing that the other cousin loves him back. How Narmen will be with Mike and will they fall in love or break up. Narmen's problem with Nora, since Nora likes Mike. Sean and Wanda's wierd friendship. How both cousins will feel around their family since they are keeping from them the secret of their forbidden love.

Also, more secrets will be revealed. Bob, Narmen's brother, 's past. And More ...

And most importantly .. Will they get over their love or not?

I really don't want to say much, I think it will be a quite pleasant surprize ..

Anyway, this all depends on what you want since you are the readers here, please tell me if you want me to go on in a sequel or not. I am also thinking about creating a new character that will really effect each of our beloved cousins.

So please, comment and tell me if you want a continue and whether in here or sequel.

The faster you comment, the faster I will begin working on it.

Lots Of Love ,

Author .. Nada Xx