12. Take It Easy

12. Take it easy

" what are you doing Alex? You make me feel like its the 1st time for you to enter a lab" said Narmen annoyed as she took the tube he was playing with. She then gave him that angry look with her gold eyes as she turned again to the experiment. Alex stared at the tube infront of him confused, Nana sighed.

" Alex i can really use a hand! But obviously you dont know a thing, so concentrate with what im doing bc you will do it after me" said Nana as she put the solution in the tube and then put some dropes of another, then heated it slowly. She would look at Alex every now and then to make sure he is watching.

" wow Nana, that was impressive! You can do it perfectly.. Ehm.. So you dont need my help right?" asked Alex with a begging smile and pleading green eyes. Nana just crossed her arms and nodded to his tube.

Alex was about to protest but stopped when he saw that look in her eyes. He sighed reaching for the tube as he knew that look meant 'end of discussion'. Narmen helped him do it, even Mr Yosric told Alex that he was doing a good job. The class was finished..

" you have Math next" he meant it as a statement but Nana nodded anyway. They then headed to their class. Mike was chatting with Nick when Nana and Alex entered laughing.

" oh Hi Mike! Im sorry i left yesterday without saying goodbye" said Nana as hugged him. Mike hugged her back surprized. Alex glanced at Nana and Mike annoyed a bit as Nick talked to him.

" no its fine, you had your execuse! Anyway.. Ehmm.. I liked that song that was for you!" said Mike as he tried to not open Sean's issue. Narmen smiled at him warmly as he knew what upsets her so he would avoid. It was like he knew her.. The real her.

" thank you Mike! So did you talk with Nora?" said Nana smiling as she sat next to him. They kept talking a lot, while Alex just stared at them a bit upset. He felt so protective of her that he didnt want her talking to boys.

' at least the scarf is covering!' thought Alex to himself smiling. His green eyes never left Narmen's back as she was facing Mike laughing with him. He just wanted her to atleast glance at him so he would show her his disapproval.

" hi class!" said Mr Ray as he entered the class smiling. Alex then looked infront of him unwillingly, as Narmen smiled looking at the board.

After about half an hour from concentrating at what Mr Ray was saying, Narmen sighed looking at the desk. ' that lesson is so easy that im beginning to feel bored' thought Nana to herself as she glanced at Mike from the corner of her eye. He looked so serious as he looked at the teacher, writing every note Mr Ray says.

' oh did i look like that!' thought Narmen to herself as she raised her brows. She shrugged her shoulders playing with the pencil in her hand. She then turned to look at Alex, to see what was he doing in such a boring class. Alex had always had his own ways in having fun!

Her gold eyes met Alex's angry green eyes as he was staring at her when she turned. She quickly broke his gaze as she looked away.

' what did i do wrong now? What is wrong with him today?' thought Narmen to herself as she remembered that disapproval she saw in his green eyes. She ran her hand through her hair trying to figure out what she could have done to upset him.

" Narmen, can you write the answer of this equation on the board?" said Mr Ray smiling as he held the board marker for her waiting.

"sure" said Narmen smiling as she stood up and took the marker from Mr Ray. She then looked at the equation, it was so long and seemed impossible to solve.. But thats not for Narmen. She smiled crossing her arms as she looked at the board for a second, then she opened the marker and began writing, with a wicked smile.