30. Forbidden Love

30. Forbidden Love

Alex stopped the car suddenly, just an inch away from hitting the black car infront of him, in an attempt to park infront of his house. A sigh of frustration escaped his lips as he slammed his head onto the wheel annoyed. He was drunk … No, he was totally wasted, literally! He couldn’t see straight and his head felt like it was about to explode any second now.

“I want her, dammit! That f*cking Mickey Mouse just doesn’t deserve her” hissed Alex furiously as he pulled on his blonde curls in cheer frustration. He took a deep breath before pushing his head off the wheel lazily ready to get out of his car. With such difficulty, since his whole muscles seemed to burn in protest to any effort, he managed to get out of the car and lock it.

His green eyes then stared at the black car infront of him for a minute. He blinked rapidly trying to see it clearly through his blurred vision. This car was familiar, that much he knew, but he couldn’t get his mind to remember who its owner is. After a few seconds he just sighed annoyed that his mind just won’t work properly and headed lazily toward his house’s door.

After another few minutes of hopeless attempts to get his key through that tiny hole in the door, which seemed to him like two instead of one, he finally opened the door. He decided he would sleep on the couch today since he is not pretty sure he will be able to make to his room. His green eyes glanced on his watch.

05:32 am

“Damn, I really am late. I hate this” hissed Alex angrily as he made his way towards the couch. His hands held into anything in the way for support so he wont fall as his legs seemed to be about to give out any minute.

After school today, he decided to go to the bar and go pick any girl to use her to keep his mind off troubles like he always did … But this time he couldn’t. Every time when he was angry or upset he would just go and sleep with a few girls to get his mind off his troubles but this time, after he found out his feelings for Narmen, the thought of being with another girl sickened him, and that just got him even more troubled.

“Damn it!” whined Alex when his knee suddenly collided with something sharp. He then realised that he hit the table that was right next to the couch. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, glad that he has made it. But as soon as he looked over at the couch, his green eyes widened slightly at the sight infront of him.

The girl that has been on his mind all the time, was sleeping peacefully infront of him, no she wasn’t a girl … She was an angel. Her long dark hair framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her long dark eye lashes resting gently on her rosy cheeks, while her parted full lips tempting him to kiss her. Her face was angelic in every way, like a beautiful sleeping beauty that made the coldest heart open up for her. But as his green eyes roamed down on her sleeping figure, he couldn’t help but inhale sharply.

Sam’s head was now resting on her stomach as he has seemed to has slipped down a bit, pulling the fragile shirt with him, exposing most of her firm breasts as well as her shoulder and smooth tanned skin. His drunken mind was screaming at him to just take her right now while everyone was asleep.

It took all Alex’s effort to drag his eyes to sleeping Sam instead. His eyes immediately softened as he saw how Narmen’s soft arms wrapped protectively around his brother even when she was deep asleep. Her blue scarf was wrapped tightly around Sam, shielding him from the cold while Alex watched her body shiver slightly as a cool breeze came through the open window. A whimper escaped her parted lips as she just held Sam closer to her body, unconsciously protecting him more from the cold.

“Oh Narmen, even when you are asleep you can’t help but put others before yourself” whispered Alex tenderly as he watched a little frown form on her pretty face when another cold breeze hit her exposed skin. Alex stood quickly, almost losing his balance, and went towards the open window. A sigh escaped his lips as he watched the sky beginning to lighten softly, hinting that dawn was on its way. He closed the window quickly and then walked slowly to the coach.