27. I can do it myself

27. I can do it myself!

Wanda stared outside the window all the way to Sean's house, thinking. Her blue eyes watched the raindrops slide down slowly the glass of the window, the people running in the streets trying desperately to reach their homes, children laughing and dancing under the rain while their mom shouted to them to get inside the house before they get a cold. A smile formed on her lips as she watched the worry and love on the mother's face as she pulled the children inside, protecting them from the angry drops of rain with her fragile body as she held her children in her arms.

Wanda sighed with a smile resting back in her seat as a flashback played through her mind, her mother running after her in their little garden, the look of love clear in her eyes.

"What are you smiling at?"

Wanda opened her eyes startled to find Sean watching her with amazed grey eyes, trying not to smile. She looked around just realising that the car has stopped infront of a huge house painted a warm white colour surrounded by a decent garden.

"That is your house?" asked Wanda ignoring his question, as her eyes stared at the beautiful but at the same time simple house. Sean gave the house a quick uninterested glance shrugging before turning back to her.

"Yeah, but you still didn't tell me what you were smiling at" said Sean with curiosity lingering in his words.

"Just remembered something" said Wanda with a smirk as she opened the door quickly and ran to the door of Sean's house holding her jacket above her head to shield her body from the rain. As soon as she reached the door, safe under the small roof infront of the door, she examined her outfit, smiling when she found that she was dry. Wanda then looked towards the car frowning slightly as she looked for Sean.

"What in hell is he doing?" whispered Wanda shaking her head with raised brows as she watched Sean struggling with his small bag, trying desperately to make it shield him from the rain. The keys of the house in his hand made it even harder to hold the bag properly.

"Throw the keys, Sean" shouted Wanda. Sean gave her a quick nod before quickly throwing her the keys. She bent down and caught it before they hit the ground. She quickly turned around towards the door, and using the keys to unlock it.

In a few seconds, both of them were inside the house. Sean looked at himself with disgust as water drops fell from his water soaked clothes, his light brown hair glued to his forehead filled with water causing his hair to look darker than normal.

"I think you need to take a really long bath to take all this dirt off you ... Alone!" said Wanda adding the last word in a stern voice, when she saw that player smirk on his lips.

"Woah! I wasn't going to say anything!" said Sean with wide innocent grey eyes, holding his palms up defensively. Wanda just rolled her eyes at him and turned to hang her wet jacket on the hanger. As Sean watched her, he remembered something.

"Wanda, Why didn't you wait for me in the car to open your door for you like a gentleman and all? You know, like all the girls!" asked Sean frowning with confusion. Wanda sighed in frustration, then turned around with a bored expression as she crossed her arms and rested her back on the wall.

"Firstly, because I can open the door myself, I don't need anybody to do it to me ... And secondly, I am not like other girls and thirdly, you are nothing close to a gentleman" said Wanda with a glare before pushing herself off the wall and walking with her arms crossed towards the stairs leaving him behind.

Sean stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds by her words. She wasn't like any if the other girls he used for his pleasure, that's for sure! I mean what woman in the world would take a guy opening for her the car door as an insult?