Chapter 88- The Hero of Tyr

"T-the what now?" asked Hiromishi taken a back.

Alruin placed his hand onto the ground, completely ignoring Hiromichi and spoke in a calm demeanor.

"Illuminance."

His hand began glowing as the source of splendor began covering the entire area around them.

It wasn't long before there was a screeching from the sides as the two shadow figures now forced into being exposed jumped out from the ground and twitched around.

Alruin swiftly drew on his sword and ran up to the dazed monsters. His hand still gleaming with the source of light to keep the shadow creatures completely stunned.

"Creatures of darkness, be cleansed by the sword of the divine Gods, Holy Sweep!"

His sword turned into a blade of light as he swung across the creatures. They let out another screech before completely vanishing.

The light dimmed as Alruin placed his sword on his side and turned around to face Hiromichi.

Hiromichi stood dumbfounded as to how easily he had handled the situation. He had intended this to be an all-out brawl now that Alruin had showed up but instead, Alruin had taken care of them like they were your average creatures in the woods.

"There's a Shadow Manipulator somewhere in this city summoning these creatures. Creatures of this level of strength are easy to deal with if you have strong sources of light." he spoke walking up to Hiromichi.

He looked down at the unconscious Thief and glanced towards Sebastien who was still lying on the ground.

"I got here just in time by the looks of it."

He removed his helmet revealing a blond young man, probably in his early twenties. His sharp brown eyes although mature and alert, had a kindle of kindness. He swept his hair back and gave Hiromichi a pleasant smile. He rubbed his forehead cleaning himself from any sweat and spoke.

"Your friends look injured, perhaps we should take them somewhere safe. The girl especially looks like she's in some pain."

Hiromichi looked back down at where Thief was as she mumbled in her unconscious state. Her wound still visible and the blood showing no signs of slowing down.

"Mmm...just give me more... more... Kami... alcohol... nyaaahh..."

"She's practically dying and all she can think about is drinking?!" Hiromichi thought, his blood boiling in anger.

"Tch, yeah we were checking out the perimeter near this area along with these two light weights when does dam creatures attacked. Could really use your help here buddy." Hiromichi spoke as he gently lifted Thief and placed her on his back.

Alruin nodded his head, putting his helmet on once more and walking towards Sebastien.

"Oho...monsieur, please watch your mouth..." Sebastien mumbled in a delusional state.

Alruin reached for his shoulder and lifted him gently.

Sebastien looked like he was fine, besides a few bruises and a potential head injury. Outside that there were no signs of any life threatening damage.

"Lead the way back...I'm sorry what was your name."

"Hiromichi, the Wild Beast Tamer of the North." he replied with a grin on his face.

He half expected Alruin to react in some way or form, after all he had a reputation within the human kingdoms. However, he simply nodded his head and continued to look at him.