Chapter 32- Dungeon Grinding

"Fire!" Himari yelled out as she slammed her staff against the ground.

The Witch Doll lifted his staff as well at the same time.

The Troll that stood in front of her was suddenly struck with an explosion of flames twice before falling back dead.

Himari quickly turned her attention behind her as she placed her staff in front of herself just in time for one of the Feral Wolves that was behind her to lunge its claws. She was pushed back as the staff kept the monster's claws from reaching her.

"Fly"

She felt herself become lighter as she pushed the wolf back and floated into the air. There was what felt like an endless number of monsters in front of her. The Witch Doll flew up to her as it stared at the sea of monster below them with its beady eyes.

Himari lifted her staff into the air.

"Fire Strike!"

The doll followed after her and suddenly there was a barrage of fireballs throwing themselves at the enemies below her. The explosions caused a huge ruckus and began covering the field. There seemed to be no end to the fire barrage attack but it soon came to a halt.

Himari had to be sure there wasn't anything left so she nodded at the Witch Doll.

It nodded back and jumped into the smoke.

Suddenly there was a huge blast coming from below as if something had detonated. The area below her grew bright red from the flames as she kept herself in the air. Himari took a deep breath and saw a notification in front of her saying [EXP +235]

She opened her stat menu while she continued to float in the air.

[Status Bar]

Name: Himari Chiba

LVL:11

EXP: 2256/5000

Title: Loli In-Training

Class: Companion/ Mage

HP: 198/242

Stamina: 210/210

Mana: 103/284

Strength: 206

Endurance: 238

Intelligence: 272

Dexterity: 206

Charisma: 217

Wisdom: 246

It had been hard for her at first when she was sent to this area. She had been separated from the others and was left alone. There were monsters crawling everywhere and she was incapable of fighting them all head on so she had run back and forth trying to take out as little as she could. This was two weeks ago; now she faced the monsters head on with determination.

Once she had reached Level 5 her Class option had unlocked and she was able to pick Mage from there. From that point on her stats increased much greater than before and now she was getting more from her own stats than from just being Kami's companion. Not that she didn't mind the extra boost, she could use all the help she could take.

The smoke started clearing up and she decided it was safe to land now. She gently floated to the ground and looked around. It was clear for now, but she knew soon there would be more waves of monsters coming. This is why she specifically had decided to stay in this place for so long. It appeared that this area kept re spawning and attracting monsters over and over again and it became easy EXP the more she would grind. Now she could take on them much easier and was getting a large boost on her EXP. In just the short two weeks she has been stuck here, she had leveled up 7 times.