Updates, Updates!

READ EVERYTHING PLEASE!!

I'm doing this because I've received a few messages recently from people asking when I will be updating God's an Adventurer. I will say this one more time. GOD'S AN ADVENTURER VOLUME II IS OUT! YES! IT IS A CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY!

I've had to explain more than a few times that Volume II is continuing from Volume I but at this point if you don't know and ask, I will assume you are far from a reader as I am from a Japanese cat girl.

With that out of the way, just thought I would share a very cheap done map of the over world of Tyr. This is the kingdoms and nations across all of Tyr so you can kind of get an idea of where events are happening.

 This is the kingdoms and nations across all of Tyr so you can kind of get an idea of where events are happening

YES IT IS CHEAPLY MADE, but it's the best I can do so please, do not lynch me. Try to be gentle and hopefully this will serve as some guidance. I would like to update a few other things like skills and info on what they do for those that are curious but let me know if that's something you would be interested in.

I'll call it for now and once again VOLUME II IS OUT, CONTINUATION OF VOLUME I PLEASE STOP ASKING!

-PrinnyHDood