Intermission 1

Prinny: *leans back on chair in exhaustion from writing at 3 in the morning*

Hiromichi: *bursts door down* Hey! What the hell is up with the whole throwing me out of the story and putting me in jail, you got something against me you shit stain?!

Prinny: Look, there's other characters in this story besides you, and I really wanna get into some of their stories, dood! I cut back here considering I want to write twice the amount that I usually do anyway.

Hiromichi: *stares at recent chapter* Who the hell is Thief?! Some random girl character replaces me now?! You're just a typical weeb writing his harems!

Prinny: Just wanted to add her in it, doesn't take away from the point! *stares intently at Hiromichi*

Hiromichi: What the hell is this?! *look in Notifications*

Prinny: What is it?

Hiromichi: Why are so many people putting the story in BL Reading Lists?!

Prinny: *looks at lists* Do they think I'm writing Yaoi here, dood? They thinking You and Kami going to make some boy loving action soon? Maybe some hate love making between you and Keishi about how you both find Kami annoying?

Hiromichi: *Shivers* W-what the hell man?!

Prinny:*thinks for a second as he opens up a new words document*

Hiromichi: W-what are you doing?!

Prinny: Nothing, nothing I mean look, dood. The fans are clearly demanding some boy loving and I have to say I've been thinking of adding a character just like that into the story.

Hiromichi: *looks in fear* Hey! If this is about me complaining that I'm not getting enough screen time, it was just a joke no need to-

Prinny: Shush you *begins typing* I am a people pleaser. If homosexual relationships are what the crowd wants then homosexual relationships the crowd gets dood!

Hiromichi: Y-you can't be serious.

Prinny: No,I really am, but it's not cause of them. Anyway *turns and stares at front of page* I want to thank everyone who reads my story. I feel like I can do better for you but somehow you still stick by it and read on. As of this moment I've reached 3k readers and a bit more so thank you very much for everything!

Hiromichi: *stares in confusion* Who the hell are you talking to? Look about this whole BL bus-

Prinny: Also, any comments letting me know about your opinion of certain events or any time you want to let me know something like 'you spelled this wrong' or 'I think you're a hot piece of garbage' just write it down and I'll get a good look at it as soon as I can and I'll get to work on fixing that grammar up or crying at the corner for being called garbage.

Hiromichi: Hey ass h-

Prinny: That's all for today and I hope you enjoyed this small little side writing I did just for you all. Let me know if it's something I should do more frequent or if I should just slave away at writing new stuff.

Hiromichi: Hey, listen to me!

Prinny: Till next time doods!