back to you.

the first thing I got when I arrive in front of her house was the great blow on my cheek made me fall.
Taehyung grips the clothes I wear. his eyes were red. he looks like was possessed by a demon when he found me standing in front of the fence of this house. he sent another punch on my face.

"you bastard! I should have end you to death!"
the feeling of rancid blood felt in my tongue again.

there was no desire to replay him, no matter what he did to me. maybe because I know he loves Chaeyoung just like I love her. he just tried to protect her from a bastard like me. I will also do the same thing if i'm in Taehyung position.

he who was above my body returned to blows endlessly. his breath panted. fist in his hand also looks injured with all the attacks.

my hand managed to hold his fist, I stared straight to find the direction of his view.

"I just want to see her. just once."

hearing what I just said, he who had initially run out of breath returned to punch me. my consciousness was almost gone when my body's burden gradually disappeared followed by a noise. with the rest of my ability to remain conscious, I saw several people trying to hold back his movements.

we were separated. he still looked at me furiously as if he would never tire of attacking.

"if you dare to hurt her again. I will finish you! remember that. I will finish you!"

faintly everything was quiet went dark. if only I died now, of course this would be too easy for me, right?

---

the security guard and receptionist who greeted me at the apartment where I lived reminded me that my face must be as terrible as the pain I felt.

it takes a lot of effort to convince the person who brought me to the idea that I don't need a hospital. I just left that place. entering a hospital again with my situation like this will only make Jieun ensure that I will stay there forever.

I promised when the pain in my eyes slipped and the corner of my lips dissappear, I would look for her again.

I put a card to open the door number 999. out of my expectations the one who welcomed me was a bright room accompanied by the smell of food. I stepped slowly in and traced every angle in my view.

maybe the hallucinatory syndrome that is approaching mental illness is attacking me again.

she is there.

standing back from the white sofa right facing the entrance as if it was deliberately welcoming me.

I approached. no matter how many times I wiped my eyes, her shadow still there.
her hair was loose. both of her hands are perfectly grasped in front of her body wrapped in her white dress. and her beautiful face.

"Chaeyoung?"

without taking her eyes off me, tears flowed from her eyes. I pulled her into my arms. the smell of her hair, the warmth of her skin and the sound of her sobs.

if this was the effect of late to taking the medicine, I would be crazy if I could make her appear even though it was only in my hallucinations.

"we both ended up with sadness."
her voice sounds so real. I can even feel the hand rub on my back.

"we'll be fine right, Jeongguk?"

even though she sounded faint behind her sob, there was confidence in her voice.

I tightened my arms to her then nodded for sure. peck of tear flowing from my eyes.