can we?

I turned on the shower water tap and immediately rushed to release all the clothes attached to my body.

cleansing myself from the traces of theat bastard was the first thing that crossed my head when we finally arrived at the apartment.

the footage returned to my head. his kiss was on my neck. his touch in my hands and feet. and on my chest. everything is too disgusting.
I endlessly rubbed the shower scrub on the part where he touched me. I don't want to have the rest of his touch in my body.

"everyone knows who you are"

that voice rang in my ears.

I don't care when my barrage of rubbing starts to cause pain on my skin. I don't want to have his scars.

"Whore"

My tears broke again and I sat down again limp under the shower. why should all of this happen to me..?

the bathroom door opened again and he just appeared while looking panic at me. I didn't even have the energy to return his gaze now. my defense is completely destroyed.

what I felt next was the towel he wrapped around my body. he pulled my hand and placed it behind his neck. with one jolt, he managed to lift my body in his arms.

my mind is messed up. it feels like everything has no meaning anymore. he put me on the bed while he sat on the side of the bed. my hand was pulled back, making him possible to see clearly the rubbing wound along my arm.

"what are you doing?"

there is anger in his voice.

I pulled my hand from his grasp and spread it between my legs to hug my body. my sobs came back unstoppable. his hands touched both sides of my shoulder again.

"everything is over.."
he pulled me in his arms. his hands tightly embraced my body while occasionally gently stroking my head.

"I'm here, chaey.." he said.

what he said made my tears more teary. I stretched my hand to reply to his hug.

"I can't forget it. everything is too disgusting" I said in my tears.

he released his arms slowly and now his hands touched my cheeks. his eyes stared straight into my eyes. the same sadness is clearly illustrated there.

"where did he touch you? here? "

he asked while sending a kiss on the cheek and also my lips.

"here?"
he then fills my hand and does the same.

I nodded and letting him to do whatever he wanted. we ended up doing it.

I myself didn't reject that. my heart hopes that what Jeongguk does will make me forget the bad memories. ensuring that there are no points left behind, every inch of my body is touched in his own way.

his gentle touch makes sure I'm comfortable with everything he does. when he finished doing it, he tightened his arms to my body, placing me to lean against his chest.

our closeness now makes me feel the heat from every surface of our body's skin. even though our breath was still hunting each other, there was calm that began to envelop my heart.

"with this, there is only my trace in your body. don't remember that again."
he muttered while tightening his arms.

I nodded silently.

Jeongguk.. can we be like this forever?