their past story.

"just drinking juice?" I turned and found a man who I vaguely remember his face.

"Jimin." as if he could read my mind, he mentioned his name with a smile on his face.

now I remember, he was the same guy I had met at the wedding at the time. he's the one who told about Jieun and Jeongguk. even though this time he appeared with a casual suit, I still felt the determination of his presence.

"with jeongguk again?" I nodded.

I always feel uncomfortable with the way he looks at me. there was something about the way he glanced at me. he always looked at me from top to bottom as if he was evaluating an item.

"how long has it been?" I was confused again about his question.

"I mean, with jeongguk."

not the proper question asked by people who have just met three times. ani, even though he is a friend of Jeongguk.

"excuse me, I have to find Jeongguk.." he grabbed my elbow as I intended to leave right away.

"why do you have to hurry up? besides, Jeongguk is busy with Jieun."

he is right. that two humans were not seen since this party as if swallowed by the earth.

I repeatedly convinced myself that Jeongguk would be back soon, but in fact he still hadn't return.

"it's not a new story that Jeongguk and Jieun always broke up and together again."

what he said succeeded in making me refuse to leave. I have to admit that I want to know what happened between them. I want to know what history that makes everything as complicated as now.

"we both know that in the end they will always go together."
he sipped his drink casually as if our conversation was indeed not serious.

"nothing can defeat the bond of two friends who decided to get married, right? although it hasn't been done yet, some of us, I mean friends of Jeongguk, are sure that in the end only Jieun will end up at Jeongguk's side."

what he said managed to disturb my feelings. ny guess is right, there is a long history of Jeongguk and Jieun that I will never understand.

"my advice,, you should prepare yourself" he continued.

"I don't think it's your business."
he smiled again at my answer.

"you can contact me if indeed Jeongguk is tired of you later."

that sentence sounds disgusting. just as his face that suddenly turns into too disgusting to look at. I reflexively splash the drink in my hand towards his face.

"ige mwoyaa??" he half shouted.

his body suddenly moved backwards, not believing in what had just happened. his face and the upper part of his body is wet. my hand started to tremble.

I can feel a few pairs of eyes in this party starting to us. some murmurs were also heard. he stood up again and his gaze that was originally shocked now seemed ready to release his anger. Jimin began to approach with both hands clenched tightly on his side. I am silent. don't know what I should do in this condition.

a lift appeared before me blocking the open distance between me and Jimin. the back turned and then he took my hand, pulling me to leave this place.

I had heard a few swear words but with a quick step, he managed to take me away from the crowd there.

our steps stopped, he turned towards me and looked at me with a look that I couldn't interpret.

"thank you, Tae.."

its actually sad for me seeing ghost readers on my story :(
is it hard to give me a star or leaving a comment?