someone in the hospital.

the patient information board stuck to where he sleeps ends up empty on the part of the name.

I should be grateful, the hospital is willing to provide treatment after I signed the form as the person in charge.

at initial diagnosis, he is suspected of typhus with dengue fever. the test results will come out in a few hours to clarify the actual condition.

after getting handled, he seemed much more calm. his body temperature has also improved slightly although not fully normal.

we were in a third-class classroom with a total of six beds placed parallel. this room was only half filled, leaving three empty beds.

a chair provided allows me to sit next to him. the curtain that encircled where we were at least could provide a little peace for him. seeing his condition, it is impossible for me to leave him. he looks... helpless. plus no one else is here for him.

I've decided to wait until he wakes up.

eomma,, I guess tonight I will not come home again.

why the stranger who was sleeping beside me wasn't so strange?

---

the sound of cries that made me torn back awake. i didnt realize I was asleep all night. I found him still asleep. the temperature on his forehead and hands also proves that his condition is improving now.

the cry that I suspect comes from other patients besides us is getting more and more faint. the sound almost disappeared completely as I opened the curtains that covered where we were.

the clock shows at 6o'clock in the morning and the scenery around me becomes proof that i'm not the only one being bothered by the sound of the cry of a patient who seems that have been taken out of this room.

when I turned my eyes back on the bed, he looked open his eyes slowly, then tried to get up from his sleeping position.

I rushed over and helped his move the pillow that had previously become the headrest to his back. he looked at me surprised but after looking around the room, he began to realize the situation.

his gaze returned to me.
"where is this?"

"Bundang Jesaeng Hospital..."

"how long have I been here?"

"since last night."

his attention shifted to the infusion hose mounted in his hand. then he just stared straight at the tv in the middle of the room. the silence between us ended when a nurse approached us.

"annyeong haseyo~ ah finally you wake up.. how do you feel, sir?"
came a nurse as she pulled out a thermometer and several syringes from the box.

"wait a minute," then he turned his eyes back to me.

"I'm sure you have a lot of business, you can go now."

hearing what he just said, I just realized that my existence is now difficult to explain.

I'm not supposed to be here. I take my bag hanging in my chair seat. then I started walking out of the room. I heard him again talk to the nurse before their voices were finally disappear.

---

my presence was greeted with a glazed glance from my mother. he was sitting in the middle of the room looking hard to hide his anxiety.

"what exactly do you want, Chayeoung?"
her voice sounded vibrating.

I hadnt had time to answer, the loudly sound of the door being opened. that jerk's face was enough to make me feel the sudden nausea of ​​my stomach.

my body reflexes stepped back to find his presence.

my subconscious is still traumatized by what happened at that day with him. for some time he looked at her until finally his gaze was upon me. my mother rushed to her feet, creating a distance between me and that bastard.

"ah yeonggam.. what do you want to eat? i will prepare it quickly."
there was no answer from that jerk.

sick to see the interaction of a wife who loves half to death to lose his mind like my mother.

could not bear to spend more time under one roof with that jerk, I turned and intended to go to my room.

"chayeoung-ah.. where are you going? been a long time we havent met.. forgive me for that time."
hearing he call my name makes sense of horror that envelop me more real. not to mention the laughter that accompanied his apology sounded so dismissive. even the fools understands that there is no remorse of what he said.

I speeded up my steps to my room. managed to close the door of my room and lock it many times. Its horrible to realize how much fear I felt just from her presence.

how long must I live in this fear?

---

"I just think you'd disappear again" he said as he took a sip of drinks in front of him.

I just smiled to respond.

"I've been to the Bakery for two days but you're not there." he continued again.

"Tae, what did you come for? Is there something important?"

"you have indeed changed"
finally he realized it too. of course I'm not that Rosie, Rosie who is free and without the burden of trouble.

"you are so mysterious... and seem to have many secrets."
I threw back a smile in response to what he had secretly admitted to him.

"I missed the cheerful Rosie."

"Tae, I'm busy and there's a lot of work I have to do, if you take me to lunch just to talk about me, I think I better go now"

he pulled my hand and then his fingers rubbed the back of my hand slowly trying to calm me down.

"don't be angry .. can we have lunch quietly?"

"as long as you don't talk about me anymore." he nodded then smiled back at me.

"you know Sanee? now she finally became a model and she last appeared in the reunion together with..."
Tae start talking about anything other than myself. mostly he told me about our fellow classmates. I occasionally just nod, trying hard to seem interested in his story.

with so many things I've been through lately, I don't understand why I can't stop thinking to someone that lying in the hospital right now....