analysis.

this morning he asked me to be in his apartment before 4pm. the clock shows almost 5o'clock and there are no signs that he will arrive soon.

spending more time in this place is not as bad as I imagined. we often spend time together just in silence. he was busy with his work and I myself tried to finish the college assignments that I was arranging.

sometime, he likes to ask unimportant things which I answer that without reason.
for example, he once asked why I didn't seem to like the flowers he bought and when I answered that buying flowers would only waste his money, he just smiled and thought my reason was weird for a woman.

there are many things we can laugh at. starting from the incident of buying a pad, my omelette is always salty because there is too much salt, until he always wake up late and is busy looking for his watch almost every morning.

in a matter of weeks, interactions between us are getting more.. normal.
even so, there was a fear that always approached me every time I closed my eyes. I'm afraid that all these routines will end soon.

I never stop reminding myself that this moment will find the end. however, it seems like my heart hopes that I can enjoy all this for a little longer.

my phone starts ringing when the clock shows 6o'clock. I felt a little relief when I saw his name on my phone screen.

"hello?"

"are you still in my apartment?"

"yes.."

"do you still remember our agreement?"

I almost forgot it.

"I will ask you to do it now"
he continued.

"what should I do?"

"open my wardrobe, there is a black box with blue ribbons"
following the instructions, I managed to find the box he meant.

"please wear it. I'll arrive soon."

"I hope you like the color choices,"
he said before closing the phone line between us. It seems like he's in a hurry.

the contents of this box are black Lingerie. Lingerie that resembles a see-through nightgown can be ascertained to show every inch of my body's skin.

this black lingerie is more open than I thought after I was successful wear it. the part of this lingerie shows clearly the front of my body.
there is only a flower motif on the chest to cover the front of my breasts.

this is really embarrassing.

the sound of the door being opened made me realize that he was here. I grabbed a white towel and coated my body. at least this way he won't be surprised to see my appearance.

as I stepped out of the bathroom, I found him hurriedly taking off his shoes and socks. his briefcase was thrown at sofa and he also put a bouquet of red roses on the pantry table.

"I told you to don't have to waste your money just by buying flowers that will wither."

"this is a special day."
he looked at me for a moment and then began to busy releasing his tie and belt with a quick movement.

after successfully releasing his shirt, he approached me and pulled my hands that were still holding the towel tightly.
his efforts managed to make a towel that helped me hide the lingerie I was wearing now was on the floor.

without much talk he hugged me and began to kissed me passionately. he continued his action while carrying me onto the bed.

when our bodies are already in bed, his kiss gets wilder and out of control. although I began to drift away with what he was doing, I could hear the sound of the door being opened.

"wait.. did you hear that?"
I asked, trying to find his gaze.

he ignored it and he was getting wilder kissing every inch of my neck.

the sound of footsteps that sounded made me more sure that someone was entering this apartment.
I had tried to push his body trying to give a signal to him to stopped what he was doing. his reaction that appears is precisely the opposite. he even pulled my face to focus on him.

"..Jeongguk?"

the voice that was heard strange to me finally managed to make him stop. A woman looks surprised at what we are doing.

I reflexively pulled the blanket trying to cover my body. Jeongguk turned and look at the woman's gaze.
that shoulder-length black hair woman who was wearing a flower-patterned skirt still looked unbelievable towards us, more precisely towards Jeongguk.

a box with tart cake she carried fell to the floor as her hand tried to cover her mouth. with a clearly drawn surprise on her face, the woman ran away from this room. Jeongguk is still in his place. surprisingly enough, but I really didn't find a shock on his face.

"I finally succeeded replying to her," he muttered almost inaudibly.

now I understand everything.