leave.

there is a feeling of happiness mixed with the confusion that I feel. unfortunately, he came not at the right time.

his face illustrated how shocked he was with the presence of Jieun who was standing beside me. Jieun actually smiled at his presence in our midst.

"what are you doing here?" he asked as he walked toward us.

"just discuss between friends"

friends, she said? since when have we been friends?

Jeongguk is now pointing his eyes at me waiting for an answer.

"I think I should go. see you Jeongguk. see you.... Rosie. " she just passed away. leaving the scent of rose and vanilla still in the air.

Jeongguk still hasn't looked away from me. he is still waiting.

"how long will you be silent?"

"she said she wouldn't let you go." I felt that pain feeling again.

"and what does that mean?"

"you should understand that better than me." hearing my answer, he turned his gaze towards the other side.
his gaze stopped on the backpack bag that was stuck near where we were.

"so you want to go?"

"isn't that what you want?"

"how can you assume that?"

"your attitude has explained everything."

"you will not keep the agreement between us?" he succeesed to remind the basic things that I almost forgot completely.

"you can't do it? wae? because the man who hugged you that night? is he the same person who caused bruises in your body at that time too?" he continue.

"I don't know what happened between you and Jieun, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to..."

"neoneun amugeosdo moleunda." he managed to cut back what I wanted to say.

"you still care too much about her."

"It's not your business." he was right.

"neo maja.
just like it's none of your business when I hug other man." why now I try to hurt him hoping he feels what I feel.

he looked at me furiously. his hands clenched on both sides of his body.

"are you jealous?"

the question just came out of my mouth. he paused for a moment, then he looked away from me.

"I just don't like women who spend the night with me with other men. it looks disgus— "

"enough." I almost shouted out what he was trying to solve.

he paused, looking surprised by my reaction. what he said was always successful made me hate myself more.

"thank you for repeatedly reminding that. I hope you don't mind if not every night I will be here. "

I grabbed my bag.

"don't worry, I'll keep my promise."

I said, looking back. I step almost to the door.

"I can make sure I'm not that disgusting as you think."